possible healer

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

twinkle

possible healer

Post by twinkle » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:16 am

Please could someone tell me how to connect with healing.  I recently went to a psychic who told me I could do this.  I have had tingles in my hands and up my arms for a long time and did not realise this related.  How do I channel this properly

saurab

Post by saurab » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:37 pm

You need to be attuned to reiki first by a Reiki Master (Approach a traditional Reiki Master in the lineage of Mikao Usui the founder of the Reiki Healing system).

Without attunement to Reiki by an authentic Reiki Master, one cannot have access to Reiki healing energies....... although one may be able to access energies in another way through meditation or other spiritual practices, but that is not Reiki.

regards,
saurab

MysticalMoose

Post by MysticalMoose » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:46 pm

Hi,
Yes I agree with the above advice as regards Reiki - which is wonderful. & I would certainly recommend that you seek to meet a Reiki Teacher in your area! Before I became attuned to the Reiki energies I learned healing with the Spiritualist Church - this is a very simple request to those Guides that work with healing. You can do this while meditating  - remember - where intention goes, energy flows! - ask for a Guide or Spirit Healer to be present & to be a channel for their healing energy - I still do this along with the Reiki Energy -  it is a wonderful feeling. Let us know how you get on!  :)

Blini

Post by Blini » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:30 am

Hi Twinkle,

Please, make sure the tingles in your hands and arms are not caused by a medical condition like tendonitis or carpal tunnel.  

You can experiment with a partner with their permission.  What you do, is scan with your hand about an inch above the body.  Start from the head and slowly work down and see if you feel the tingles over a certain area.  If you do, you may ask your partner if they've ever had a problem there.
You can also see if the tingles ever stop.

I get tingles now and then.  In the beginning, my left hand would shake over a problem area.  Now at level 3, I barely feel anything, but my contacts do.

Blini

Return to “Reiki”