How Did You Learn About Reiki?

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MoonGoddess

Reiki

Post by MoonGoddess » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:15 am

Your probably right about my friend, in my experience she seems to forget to ask people before doing stuff like that.  Have done Reiki on her in the pasted, and when my hand pasted over a certain point in her body that whole arm ceased up in a painful cramp.  Later on I found out she had IBS or something similar to that cause cramping and bloating.  I had to move my hand away really quickly as I could do nothing for it with such pain running through my arm.

As for bubby I lay my hands on my stomach every chance I get when Beau-Keith is either having a nap or gone to bed for the night.  I feel my left hand buzzez and she dances under my hands.  Will try what you have suggested... Man it must be every time get into this area or something I have to go change my sons bottom...Phew!
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

silverphoenixwillow

at home learning

Post by silverphoenixwillow » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:21 pm

i was just wondering is it plausible,,,,and or possible,,to train yourself, at home,,,,i have been doing research on the reiki..and would love to be able to do it,, but with work ,,ect,,,,,,,its almost impossible to be able to take classes,,,i have found numerous sites,,,,on the web    ,,with the symbols,,,,hand movements,,,ect,,
and if it is possible,,,,,how much time should i allow,, for each session,,and for each advancement
thank you
BB)o(MUCH LOVE AND LIGHT
blessed be )O( love and light

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:26 pm

replied in other thread :)

muin68

My experience with Reiki

Post by muin68 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:50 am

Hello. While I have no experience at using/performing Reiki, I have had it used on me and it was completely amazing. Back 2001 I fell down a flight of steps at work and suffered some permanent back injuries. A friend at work told me her husband was a massage therapist and Reiki master and suggested both of these might help. Was she ever right. I give this talented man credit for still being able to walk during that painful time. When he used Reiki...it was truly amazing. I felt warmth and healing immediately. It decreased my pain level. Of course the massage helped very much, but the two together were unbelievable.

If you have the gift and feel the need to share, I would do so. Do some research on Reiki masters in your area and talk with them. True masters will find a way to work with you. Such an amazing gift is a true blessing. I asked the gentleman that worked on me how he could use Reiki and massage and not be drained from other people's pain and energy. He said he learned how to stay focused and recharge in his training.

Good luck to you and best wishes.

Return to “Reiki”