Teaching Reiki

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tomas

Re: Reiki training in Bay Area?

Post by tomas » Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:11 am

spider wrote:Any recommendations for Reiki training in Bay Area?

Peace to all,
Pam
Hi Pam,

I need to ask which 'Bay area"? There are many and you didn't list a location in your profile.

Namaste!

tomas

nightowl

teaching children Reiki

Post by nightowl » Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:37 pm

Well I think we covered detox well its time to move on. I think

There is many things I have not done has a reiki master yet. 2 of them are

1. I never try teaching children reiki but have had very good luck teaching teen’s reiki
2. I have not attuned any one who was pregnant yet. but thats just because no ones has asked.

Any tips or feelings on those.

I have two god Children there Twins and there 8 years old and they do seem to have and interest in learning reiki but they have not ask me to teach them yet. But I have a feeling they will some time.

Dave

bigfatlady888

Re: teaching children Reiki

Post by bigfatlady888 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:42 pm

nightowl wrote:Well I think we covered detox well its time to move on. I think

There is many things I have not done has a reiki master yet. 2 of them are

1. I never try teaching children reiki but have had very good luck teaching teen’s reiki
2. I have not attuned any one who was pregnant yet.  but thats just because no ones has asked.

Any tips or feelings on those.

I have two god Children there Twins and there 8 years old and they do seem to have and interest in learning reiki but they have not ask me to teach them yet. But I have a feeling they will some time.

Dave

Dave,

Can you teach me Reiki? I am currently 25 weeks pregnant and located in SW of France.

thunderponi

Re: side effects of Reiki Attunements

Post by thunderponi » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:02 pm

nightowl wrote:Reiki Attunements do have side effects which very few people talk about and they are De -Tox and physic gifts coming out or coming on much stronger then the person is ready for at the time. Some of the common ones bad dreams, head aches which can last for days. Astral Projection, bad swats. Feel drained or pumped for a few days after the Attunement and many more.
It's interesting you mention astral projection, dreams and the psychic gifts becoming stronger. That was exactly my experience. My teacher explained what was going on, but I didn't know any others who were experiencing that strong of a reaction. My fellow students reported many things but not what I was experiencing. So it comes as a relief to read your post.

I had many experiences of astral projection and very detailed, spiritual dreams immediately after getting my attunements. My dreams were disturbing in that I experienced bizzare, unearthly beings coming to me for reiki, me moving about the astral plane with light coming out of my hands, many dreams, all the lights burning out in my house, spirits talking to me in mass, and more. It was profound.
Thunderponi

Return to “Reiki”