Ranbow thoughts

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DragonKnight

Ranbow thoughts

Post by DragonKnight » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:22 am

im a rain bow with several diffrent animals and guides arround me that i havnt yet lernt how to use but that is not why im here in this section.

Ive come across a funny thing that i seewhen ever i rub my hands together

like ive never been attuned to reiki energy ive been introduced to the pink bubbles from a shamanistc point of view but i find with them they are easily popped. but when i rub my hands together i sence that ball or rainbow light sit in them or when i focus i can send out ray or lines as i call them in the direction i face my palms.

I know from past reading that reiki and star children have them and i now count myelf as a starchild how does one go about harnesing thast energy.

Ive been trying on friends though unwittingly in their cases is it a mental direction that you need to send that energy on send it on some sort of a pourpose or can you heal just by sending a rainbow at them?

Thanks

That me DRAGON KNIGHT

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:42 pm

Dragon Knight  Hi

Sounds wonderful that you are realising your gifts. They will take a bit of getting used to, luckily for you in this day and age there is a lot of help out there. With the easy availability of the internet you can search and find information about practically anything you want, and things like reiki and new age, and spirituality are openly discussed. When I was growing up it was secret and almost taboo so many of us had to struggle and keep silent about our worries and quest for knowledge.

The balls of energy you mention can be used for healing. Have you tried some of the energy exercises mentioned on here? What you need to do is to practise and gain confidence with your energy field. The main thing that you should start to work with is channelling in energy and then letting that energy flow through you to others rather than using your own 'life-force' energy which will deplete your resources and can lead to imbalance and then ultimately tiredness and illness. Life-force is saved until nothing else will do, literally for last hope life threatening situations.

Do you have any feeling where the energy you use comes from? We can draw energy down from above and also up from Mother Earth.  Do you know about grounding and protecting etc? These things will help you to keep safe and help others more efficiently :)

anand

Post by anand » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:13 am

Yes Dragon Knight, you may send rainbows to heal. In a holistic sense, whatever we are doing, it is being done on the energy plane, immaterial of the name accorded to a technique. So the energy will flow if you so desire and will do whatever is required to be done. At all times we may be aware that we are not the real healers, that being the Energy itself. We are the channels for this energy.
love anand

Return to “Reiki”