Hello everyone

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

Hello everyone

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:54 am

[Dear Friends,

I call upon all those who are psychics and clairvoyants and those who can visualise and heal to get together to help those in the group requiring help. If we together send the energy required to help the needy it will be off great help to them. I find most of the post here as if the person is in a critical position and requires help immediately. I have yet to find a post where a person has declared him/herself very happy. This is strange but true.

I hope you all will respond to various posts in the group in various forums and try to do your bit for humanity. Any help given comes back redoubled 10 times to you in your time of need. This is the law of nature.

God Bless you all.

Pravin Kumar. /size]

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:49 am

Sure Pravin!

I am not psychic, but at times I try my hand at dream interpretations, apart from trying to be of some help especially in the chakra and aromatherapy forums. I am sending Reiki to all the people in these forums who are in need of it and ask for it. I have many interests and try to share the knowledge I have to help people feel better and and more at ease with themselves. And let's say I am currently very happy! :) (and not bored, either..... :smt003 ) Pravin, is this the first post in which someone declares to be happy??!!! :smt002
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

Pravin Kumar

Guia

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:21 pm

Dear Guia,

You are right. This is the first post that says you are happy. So far no one else has acknowledged it. I have been reading hands since last 18 years and I have yet to come across a person who has told me he/she is very very happy. Some start saying " I do not show my hands to anyone. Then I ask them is there any problem that you are showing me your hand? Gradually in the end all sorts of problems are declared by them and I am really puzzled why is man not happy. I love to meet people who are jolly, smiling, happy and unless we are such we cannot help others.

Guia I know I can count on you and I always say that if you feel the pain of others like your own then it is easy for such a person to help others.

God Bless You.

Pravin Kumar. :smt020

tomas

Post by tomas » Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:39 am

Hello Pravin,

I understand what you're saying and I see it myself here. I'm not psychic but I am empathic and I've felt the 'negativity' in so many posts. I can offer Reiki, if those who'd like to receive would just ask. Generally Reiki isn't just 'sent' to folks who've not asked or that another person hasn't requested on their behalf.

There are so many unhappy people in the world, and much of it comes from being them being unable to see the beauty in the world and in their own lives. Perhaps a little help from us would benefit someone, and even if it helps only one, the effort would certainly be worth it. And I, personally, am happy for the most part and usually have a smile on my face. I don't think total happiness is an attainable goal for everyone, but that depends on what it takes to make someone happy. We're all different.

tomas

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:00 pm

Dear Tomas,

Glad to know you have also offered help. I have reading quite a fews posts in Reiki sections of members who are in deep trouble and I am also onto helping them alongwith quite a few other members. The problem is quite serious, in fact very serious. I shall ask the member to write to you as that is what you want to be done. I had done Silva Mind Control Meditation Course and I do remember being taught if someone ask you for help you should help him. I humbly beg to differ with this practise. I will give you a number of example.

While travelling in a train a young boy sitting on the lap of his father was constantly coughing. The train was in motion. The child's father was busy talking with his friend or associate without caring for his child's cough. What could I do. Wait for them to ask me whether I could heal the child. They do not even know I can do it. I went into my Alpha Level healed the child and within minutes the child was all right. One young boy of 5 fell down in the train from the top berth and broke his head with blood splattered everywhere. Who will call whom for help? I prayed to HIM and the very next moment someone came, applied the healing touch with medicine and that's it the child was almost back to normal. There are a numerous other incidents when a person does not know whom to ask for help. It is our duty as HIS children to take it upon us to help others.

Of course if help is asked for it is the best as the person is sincere in seeking help but as I said in a number of cases the person is in no way knows whom to ask for help. A family met with a serious accident and badly injured not even able to speak, how can we expect them to ask for help. It is only their eyes which will show what they want, the expression in them and even the situation they are in. It is said one should even help your enemies, if you one, in such a serious situations for are we not HIS children.

Anyway to each his own way of Helping and the very act of volunteering is sufficient for me to know you would really like to help. I have asked these members to contact you also. I and quite a few others are already onto this project and since it is very very serious it will take time.

With Kindest regards to you,

Sir,

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:09 pm

Dear Pravin,

I absolutely agree with you! Count me in anytime - anyone can contact me through this forum or by email and I'll try to reply as soon as I can :) :smt006

FloridaLightWorker

Please Count me in. . .

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:38 pm

Dear Pravin,

I am so happy that a group of us from Sun Signs have volunteered to work together 'for the highest good' with people who request 'help' from us, with 'healing and light' when they do not know where else to turn.

I absolutely agree with your posting to Thomas, Pravin. Please count me in to contribute in any way I can with healing and light for the benefit of others!

God Bless all of you!

In the 'light'. . . Linda :smt050
Your Future is the 'reincarnation' of Your Thoughts. . .
Linda

tomas

Re: Hello

Post by tomas » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:32 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:

Dear Tomas,

While travelling in a train a young boy sitting on the lap of his father was constantly coughing. The train was in motion. The child's father was busy talking with his friend or associate without caring for his child's cough. What could I do. Wait for them to ask me whether I could heal the child. They do not even know I can do it. I went into my Alpha Level healed the child and within minutes the child was all right. One young boy of 5 fell down in the train from the top berth and broke his head with blood splattered everywhere. Who will call whom for help? I prayed to HIM and the very next moment someone came, applied the healing touch with medicine and that's it the child was almost back to normal. There are a numerous other incidents when a person does not know whom to ask for help. It is our duty as HIS children to take it upon us to help others.

Of course if help is asked for it is the best as the person is sincere in seeking help but as I said in a number of cases the person is in no way knows whom to ask for help. A family met with a serious accident and badly injured not even able to speak, how can we expect them to ask for help. It is only their eyes which will show what they want, the expression in them and even the situation they are in. It is said one should even help your enemies, if you one, in such a serious situations for are we not HIS children.

With Kindest regards to you,

Sir,

I agree Pravin, that there are those who need help desperately but can't ask for it for whatever reason, and those folks should be helped. In Reiki, we are taught to ask if they'd want the help, if they can't be asked, Reiki is still given with the thought in mind that the the person's Higher Self can receive or decline the Reiki. So we're saying the same thing, basically, just in different ways. :)

Namaste!

tomas

bluebutterfly

Post by bluebutterfly » Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:21 am

i like the idea .but ,i have a doubt .are u suggesting we fix up a time and mediatate /heal togather for people in forum ?

i was taught reiki shouldn't be given for free (there will be an energy imabalance).i benifit from people in the forum through discussions & advices .so, can i equate this to a payment ?

i hav another question .suppose i do reiki on someone & i know that person is grateful to me .is the give n take equation balanced ?

Pravin Kumar

Hello Bluebutterfly

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:35 am

Dear Friend,

What I wish to get at is there are many postings in this group and also in the psychics groups and probably in general discussion where people have lots of problems. If you volunteer to help them you could even help by yourself otherwise I have a group of 4 including myself who have been helping out others who are in difficulties and if you are also interested to help out we would together discuss in chat and chalk out what to do best. We need not send energy together as that would not be possible for people live round the world. But even if we send energy 3/4 times in 24 hours or even less the person receiving the energy is bound to feel it and get better.

Energy should not be received free nor given free true but if you give something free you get extreme joy and happiness in return and the person who gets the energy free and is energised has no doubt to pay the debt in whatever form he thiinks best. I usually tell people who are happy how to pay back I simply ask them to help another person in difficulties and that will be my reward which is just and this spreads the message of peace and love and brotherly relations with all those around the world.

Now if you feel interested we can discuss together the project anyone us decide. It could be a member of this group or may even be person from outside this group. There is no restriction to sending energy to those who deserve it.

Do let me know your interest.

bluebutterfly

Post by bluebutterfly » Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:28 am

hi Pravin,
i get what u r saying . i am in it.actaully i looking forward to it. i can't call my self an experienced healer ,but i'll do my best .
i have another basic doubt .
see when i heal myself i am not able get as invovled as i am when am doing it for someone else .y is it ?

god bless u
bluebutterfly

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:38 am

Hi bluebutterfly,

I have noticed the same. I think the whole question is INVOLVEMENT. You are so involved in your own life and problems that any healing you do to yourself will be less powerful because you are so aware of your condition that it is difficult to sufficiently detach oneself from it and be objective.
Instead, when we heal others it is easier because we are more neutral or at least not so involved in whatever goes on in the mind and life of the person being healed, so we manage to channel the energy more powerfully as we can concentrate more on the healing itself than our "personal mess". :smt003

At least that's how it works with me... :)

bluebutterfly

Post by bluebutterfly » Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:55 pm

hi aelis,
i think u could be right .see i did th mediatation u suggested .i had a burning sensation in the lower half of the body (while healing) ..i.e the 6th n 7th chakra .what does it mean ?

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:04 pm

It means that it's goood! You got the energy flowing fine! :smt002
and probably it was the healing that happened there too. Sometimes you feel in your body the part you are healing on someone else as well. It happened to me once recently that while I was healing a jawbone, I felt my own jaw relax. So you see..... it can be a handy way to check where the healing is actually taking place :)

bluebutterfly

Post by bluebutterfly » Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:56 am

aelis,
ok so , i must be getting better :) . i shall keep u updated .suppose if someone is inconsistant ..i.e leave things 1/2 done . then on which chakra do u concentrate ?

pravin ,
when r we going to hav the discussion ?

Return to “Reiki”