reiki

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

premraja

reiki

Post by premraja » Sat May 12, 2007 11:09 pm

i am suffering from diabetes since 1999 may.
any body can cure with distance healing
i live in malad east in mumbai

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Sun May 13, 2007 12:59 am

Hi,

Are you wanting to know if someone can give you distance healing to cure your diabetes?  If so then sorrry but reiki wont cure diabetes.  If you have had it since 1999 then you would alreay be aware that your diet will be the first thing to take care of and you may be under injections depending on your type of diabetes.

Reiki will help you to deal with some of your symptoms and give you comfort.  I use reiki for my pain and emotional responses and it is very theraputic and wonderful.  It is certainly worth giving it a try to see if it may help ease any of the annoying and uncomfortable symptoms that diabetes brings.
Distance healing is available at times from members on this board such as myself and Gem for those who require it and if we are available etc.  I would like to suggest and it is not essential but if you may be able to find someone whom lives near you to administer a half hour to hour of reiki using a hand on experience.  This will give you a feel for the energy used and will help you to know what to expect.  When receiving reiki via distance it also is not essential but best for you to be having quiet time.  either sleeping, meditating or resting.

Let us know what steps you may like to take after reading this and we can see if we can be of futher help to you with healing or advice.
Goodluck

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun May 13, 2007 11:06 am

Hi Premraja, Welcome to Mystic Board.

Sorry to hear of your diabetes, I will add you to my healing list :)

Return to “Reiki”