Light

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

aelis2004

Light

Post by aelis2004 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:46 pm

One of the most amazing healings I am currently involved in is the distance healing of a broken oesophagus case. The lady in question went into IC in an hospital in Toledo, Madrid just over a month ago after having an operation on her throat. For several days she was fighting between life and death. A group of reiki healers, we got together online and started sending her energy. A child not related with the family, the daughter of some family friends started dreaming with her after the lady got to hospital. She saw this woman standing by a tunnel, holding hands with another woman, which turned out to be the lady's decessed mother. The following night the child still dreamed of her, she was still there, with her mother, but she was no longer holding hands and had told the child that she had decided to stay. One further dream followed, and the child said that she was no longer in it. A few days later (about a week later since we started sending her reiki) she was still critical but already out of danger. Then her left lung developed an infection and the doctors had a drainage in. We posted her case on a distant healing list and a lot of people joined us in sending energy for her highest good. She is now much better, the doctors are very happy and want to take the tubes off, take her off sedation and while before a tracheotomy seemed inevitable, now it can become a secondary option. She still needs loads of energy on to her lungs and throat to recover fully.
But hold on for the best: a couple of weeks ago some people who went to the hospital to visit her could not enter the room for they were dazzled by the amount of light that was there! She is still in intensive care, and the 6 other people who were in the room with her have also improved!
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

aelis2004

update

Post by aelis2004 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:25 pm

Yesterday Pilar -the lady in question - was made sit up in her room for the first time since she arrived to hospital. :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:34 pm

hello Aelis,
that was a truly amazing story:) howdo u send distant reiki?

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:04 pm

To send distant Reiki you must have had a Level 2 attunement. There are some Level 2 reiki symbols (in Level 1 there are no symbols, you are just taught hands positions) that can be used to send reiki and make it more powerful even at a distance, rather than just using them in a direct hands-on healing.
You can actually send reiki to a list (I actually have 4 ongoing lists) or use a proxy (like a teddybear, for example). I use the list sistem to send reiki to a lot of people at the same time, while I use the teddy for specific healings, that is, if I have to send energy for a backache, or stomach pains... I do reiki on the teddy so that the person actually feels the energy being directed to part or organ that needs it most. :)

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:00 pm

Pilar has been moved out of the Vital Support Unit to the normal hospital ward a couple of weeks ago. She has been disconnected from all tubes and breathing aids and is starting to speak again, even if with difficulties. The doctors are amazed at her recovery - she was in critical state and in coma for several days when she was admitted to hospital. I'll keep you updated on further developments...... :)

div_tan

Post by div_tan » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:30 pm

Hey Aelis,

thats Great to hear that Pilar is recovering fast. Great job Aelis, I wish and pray that you continue doing Reiki with all your abilities and Energy.

Regds,
Divakar.

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:21 pm

Latest news: Pilar will probably be allowed to go home by the end of this week. She will still need rehab and a lot of care, but at least she will be out of the hospital for good! :)

div_tan

Post by div_tan » Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:06 pm

aelis2004 wrote:Latest news: Pilar will probably be allowed to go home by the end of this week. She will still need rehab and a lot of care, but at least she will be out of the hospital for good! :)

Good to know that Pilar is out of hospital, Great job Aelis, I pray that Pilar will recover completely soon.
Follow the Truth, Truth is God.
Om Namah Shivaya,
Regards,
:) Divakar :)

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:05 am

gr888.
Thanks & Regards

Nitin Saxena

Return to “Reiki”