Diagnostic Reiki

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

HypnoBod

Diagnostic Reiki

Post by HypnoBod » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:39 pm

I discovered quite by accident that I could diagnose illness or injury using a similar hands-off technique to Reiki.  It is an amazing ability - people are truly astonished when I do this with people I have never met.  I think all people can do this perhaps you could give it a try and let me know how you get on?
Realise your potential...

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:27 pm

Hi Hypnobod, welcome to Mystic Board.

If you have studied reiki you will find that there are quite a few ways of doing this, the main ones being scanning for Byosen and Hibiki. But anyone can scan for imbalance if they are sensitive enough. By the way only a qualified doctor can diagnose. What do you do when you have found the area?

sandyz

Amazing ability indeed

Post by sandyz » Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:04 pm

Hi Hynobod,

Thats really gr8! You can sense illness or detect hands-off! How do you do it? I am a practising reiki master for five yrs now and I can only do it hands-on.

More later...
Sandyz

Gem

Re: Amazing ability indeed

Post by Gem » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:39 pm

sandyz wrote:Hi Hynobod,

Thats really gr8! You can sense illness or detect hands-off! How do you do it? I am a practising reiki master for five yrs now and I can only do it hands-on.

More later...
Sandyz
If you practise scanning with your hands on method and then when you have detecting an imbalance gently move your fingers away so that you can still feel the sensation you will slowly be able to improve your ability and sensitivity. Many people and animals prefer the hands slightly away from the body, there is no need to actually be in contact and for deleicate areas is much better to be off the body :)
When scanning you can work through the etheric aura layer and this penetrates the body and can give you a vision of the inside workings which is very useful.

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:21 pm

People aren't surprised that you can "empathically" feel a person from a distance, that is feel their emotions. Why should it be different for pain or illness? Why shouldn't one be able to do what you do hands off? I hear much about laying on hands. At the same time I hear people say our bodies are but containers for our spirit and soul, but yet there is still this need to use a person's hands? If the energy comes from God/Allah/Source, etc., why the need for hands on?

In terms of diagnosis, do you think it necessary to diagnose in order to heal? Cannot a person be healed without knowing the physical ailment? For instance, could not Jesus have cured a leper without knowing what leprosy was?

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:38 pm

sidewalk_bends wrote: In terms of diagnosis, do you think it necessary to diagnose in order to heal? Cannot a person be healed without knowing the physical ailment? For instance, could not Jesus have cured a leper without knowing what leprosy was?
Only a doctor can legally diagnose.

Being 'healed' does not necessarily mean being 'cured' or even getting better. Many are 'healed' and still pass over.

Perhaps Jesus did use reiki? I have often wondered if the person was a reiki master?

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:22 pm

Gem wrote:
sidewalk_bends wrote: Only a doctor can legally diagnose.
I disagree. That may be in Western society, and their belief of what a doctor is.

Doctors only know what you tell them and based on some observations. I can give a list of symptoms and they can tell me what they think I have, but it doesn't mean it is what I have. It's only the most likely guess based on the given symptoms.

Return to “Reiki”