The Reiki Principles

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wishiknew

Post by wishiknew » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:30 pm

the first thing is to clear your mind....by concentrating on your breath you slow the minds chatter to a point it will quieten and wait for you to return

meditation is about connecting with your higher self and your guides once this has been achieved then eveything is possible
We cannot change the past...what's happened has happened...our thoughts are what have brought us to this point in our lives...it is possible to change our thoughts and create the future of our dreams!!!!!!

hopeful_eclectic

Criticism

Post by hopeful_eclectic » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:45 pm

Amazing how simple these Principles are, yet we will never be able to fully achieve them.
I think it's important to remember that they are something to aspire to rather than to judge yourself by.
Hopeful Eclectic

Lady of Avalon

Re: Criticism

Post by Lady of Avalon » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:54 pm

hopeful_eclectic wrote:Amazing how simple these Principles are, yet we will never be able to fully achieve them.
I think it's important to remember that they are something to aspire to rather than to judge yourself by.
Perhaps but you are speaking for yourself there lol, I live by these and easily fully achieve them, are you writing more into their meaning in some way?
posted with blessings from Avalon......

Sometimes faces need to be hidden so Truth can be seen

rashmathmiur

five principles

Post by rashmathmiur » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:08 am

thanks..... I am a channel of reki but don't practice it that offten..... and nither I read about it ..... I have just joined this ...... and it is a fun way to know things I want to know

lilmogirl

Post by lilmogirl » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:05 am

Gem Said,
There are no magic cures, no fast-track to enlightenment. All things take time and should not be rushed but enjoyed and savoured and allowed to grow in their own time.  There is no reason to run before you can walk or things won't have a solid foundation, they will be out of balance and will then topple over and fall.
Maybe this is exactly my problem. I am trying to rush things instead of letting it grow in its own time. Maybe this is why I have a hard time accomplishing things, because I am trying to rush things and I have expected a magic cure. I need to learn patience so I can have a strong foundation and things will come into balance. Gem makes great sense in her statment.
Love and Peace and Blessings,

Lilmogirl

Clefara_stars

According to these 5 principles that you wrote

Post by Clefara_stars » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:23 am

Doesn't that imply that you should support yourself through a means other than reiki healing if reiki healing is your calling?

Chrysolite

Post by Chrysolite » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:51 am

Reiki principles can be your guide to have a wonderful life each day.

Last edited by Chrysolite on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chrysolite

Post by Chrysolite » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:05 am

:)  :smt006

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Reiki  have golden priniciples
when we approach thro correct way it will work
I want to have good advise from reiki learned experienced people
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

Return to “Reiki”