Quiting smoking with Reiki?

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

airyearthgoddess

Quiting smoking with Reiki?

Post by airyearthgoddess » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:57 pm

My mother is a chain smoker and is literally always with a cigarette- it is the barrier between her and a more beautiful and enjoyable life.  Is Reiki something that could help her to overcome the feat of quitting?

ash1234

Post by ash1234 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:02 am

Yeah maybe reiki could help.But realistically speaking you could start with nicotine patches.You should encourage her to go for long walks in the evening, genrally releases good hormones.Also ask her to make an attempt to at least cut down on the smoking. Ask her to set a target...like maybe only 5-7 cigarettes a day.
God with us

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:07 am

[quote="ash1234"]Yeah maybe reiki could help.But realistically speaking you could start with nicotine patches.You should encourage her to go for long walks in the evening, genrally releases good hormones.Also ask her to make an attempt to at least cut down on the smoking. Ask her to set a target...like maybe only 5-7 cigarettes a day.[/quote]

Ash,

Sounds like you had been a long time smoker and have managed to get over the addiction. Bravo!!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Luca-Kent

Post by Luca-Kent » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:13 am

Absolutely!  Just make sure that your mother goes to a practitioner that does Karuna Registered. It's a form of Reiki that uses the appropriate symbols for getting rid of bad habits. The practitioner will be able to assist your mother with advice also, but your mother must WANT to quit. It will also help her to relax.

I find that when I start working on people their lives change.  Some of them loose the urge to smoke and some of them stop eating red meat, etc. Reiki can deffinetaly help!

Luca

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:41 pm

even with Usui reiki you can cure ur mom. think that ur mom is in a bottle of sea green color. that bottle can only be opened up by you. now give 10 min healing to that bottle in ur imagination with the statement "MY MOM IN THIS BOTTLE SHOULD QUIT SMOKING WITH EASE" and u will c, ur mom will quit smoking very soon.
Thanks & Regards

Nitin Saxena

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:35 pm

you can use Reiki and the Karuna that they talk about is a very good form.. it actually has symbols for the emotional and habitual issues.

and again find a karuna registered practitioner.

and try the EFT on them too.
The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.~ The Kybalion~

Return to “Reiki”