Reiki and other forms of energy work

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

abvyette

Reiki and other forms of energy work

Post by abvyette » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:11 pm

Hello. I am a Certified Holistic Health Practioner with an interest in energy healing. I was wondering if there is a sigificant difference between Reiki and other forms of energy healing such a thereaputic touch and tapping. I am writing an overview of such techniques for some cntinuing education I am doing and would appreciate any information anyone well versed in Reiki could provide.

Thanks very much

Gem

Re: Reiki and other forms of energy work

Post by Gem » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:57 pm

abvyette wrote:Hello. I am a Certified Holistic Health Practioner with an interest in energy healing. I was wondering if there is a sigificant difference between Reiki and other forms of energy healing such a thereaputic touch and tapping. I am writing an overview of such techniques for some cntinuing education I am doing and would appreciate any information anyone well versed in Reiki could provide.

Thanks very much
Hi,

I would suggest that you take a reiki one course and experience the energy first hand? It is totally different to TT, tapping, shiatsu, acupressure or any other holistic healthcare therapy. Best way is to experience it and then write about it first hand imho :)

Return to “Reiki”