slipped disc

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

matt32

slipped disc

Post by matt32 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:05 pm

Helo all i was wondering if reiki could help i slipped a disk in my lower back 6 months ago now and the pain is pretty bad still  ive been seeing a chiropractor twice a week which has realy helped but its going on a bit now.The hospital are trying to make me have corsetone (excuse my spelling) injections but it goes completly against my principles as it may or may not stop the pain but it certenly wont solve the problem.
Financialy its wrecked me because chiropractors are not cheap and ive been out of work for six months on top of that three children so i need to get back to work asap.
 Any suggestions would be most welcome
   many thanks
      matt

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:02 pm

Hi Matt, sorry to hear of your problem. Reiki can help to heal you 'spiritually' and then you yourself will be in a better position to heal yourself. The best thing to do would be to discuss your concerns with your doctor, perhaps try another chiro or osteopath too?

Hope things improve very soon for you :)

ludy

Post by ludy » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:18 am

IN THE MEANTIME GET YOUSELF A GOOD BACKBRACE AND THERE ARE ICE JELLS WHICH WILL HELP RELIEVE SOME OF THE PAIN--THEN GO TO A REIKIE PRACTIONER AND GET A SCAN-SOMETIMES THEY DO HELP-I HAVE A FRIEND WHO WORKS IN AN OPERATING ROOM IN A ANIMAL HOSPITAL AND USES REIKIE TO RELIEVE STRESS FROM PATIENTS WHO ARE UNDER THE KNIFE AND IT WORKS BECAUSE ALL VITAL SIGNS GO BACK UP TO NORMAL AND THE OPERATION RESUMES

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:14 am

use karuna reiki symbol of Palm Master drawn from bottom to top of spine followed with symbol-1. this will cure all problems related to spine.
Thanks & Regards

Nitin Saxena

Return to “Reiki”