I have Scoliosis is there a way with magick to help?

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kardoid

I have Scoliosis is there a way with magick to help?

Post by kardoid » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:12 pm

hi i was wondering.. I have scoliosis which is a curvature in the spine and i wanted to knwo if there was any type of spiritual healing or any way that somethign along those lines can help me out with my prob.  Because surgery is too drastic and even more becasue its in the lumbar region.

thanks

Monkey999

Scoliosis

Post by Monkey999 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:59 pm

Please do not forgo the traditional medical treatments.  There may or may not be a spiritual cure for it, but meanwhile remember that we do live in a physical world with its limitations.  If you are not satisfied with your current doctor, you could seek out a different medical opinion.  Also, you could look into meditation that help with some pain relief.

kardoid

Post by kardoid » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:53 pm

yeah thats true thanx.. but u know sometimes when u see one door kind of hard to go threw (like the operation) u try too look at other doors, so thats why i was just wonderin :P but htanx!   I am seeing my dr. and am prob. going to start some yoga but we'll see what the good lord has stored for me

Monkey999

Post by Monkey999 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:40 pm

I can understand not wanting surgery.  If your dr is saying that is the only way, you can always try another dr.  Also, look into alternative medical treatments.  Yoga sounds like a good idea.  I see a chiropractor regularly, as I was told long ago I have a slight scoliosis.  

Don't rush into surgery.  Back surgery is never a sure cure.

kardoid

Post by kardoid » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:42 pm

oh yeah i know im so afriad.. some people end up regreting it others are happy but i dont know in which i would fall... but thanx alot so u had scoliosis.  Is it getting or did it get better with exercise?

Monkey999

Post by Monkey999 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:56 pm

Walking or treadmill seems to help.  Also, I finally found a good chiropractor (they are not all created equal).  

But my problem is very small, mostly just the nagging backaches.  Although sometimes I had shooting pains and numbness, but I don't know if that is related or something different.

I was never advised to get surgery, so you must have a much greater issue. I am very sorry for your pain.

Both my mother and a good friend had chronic back problems, and decided to get surgery.  They were no better after than before.  But that is not to say it would be like that for everyone.

taonoel

Post by taonoel » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:06 am

hi, i am paralized with some very small amount of nerve connection with my legs. is this a majik forum, how much is your advice worth. why so scared to answer the question? a chiropractor or surgury will not help me, so i will ask. can majik change the body, stimulate growth, do anything in the physical world? if it can't then throw it out. go for broke. i don't want to bash anyone, but is this place different? certainly not with posts in this thread, i want to walk, i want to fly, i want sparks to fly out my a** if i feel the need. DOES MAJIK WORK? otherwise it should take its place in the infomercial world with all the other useless lies that promise and don't deliver. this thread so far is pointless. if you dont have nothing to add then ask. sorry for the hostility, -------TAOnoel

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:24 am

taonoel wrote:hi, i am paralized with some very small amount of nerve connection with my legs. is this a majik forum, how much is your advice worth. why so scared to answer the question? a chiropractor or surgury will not help me, so i will ask. can majik change the body, stimulate growth, do anything in the physical world? if it can't then throw it out. go for broke. i don't want to bash anyone, but is this place different? certainly not with posts in this thread, i want to walk, i want to fly, i want sparks to fly out my a** if i feel the need. DOES MAJIK WORK? otherwise it should take its place in the infomercial world with all the other useless lies that promise and don't deliver. this thread so far is pointless. if you dont have nothing to add then ask. sorry for the hostility, -------TAOnoel
Hi Taonoel,  Welcome to Mystic Board :)

I am so sorry to hear of your paralysis, and I can understand your feelings and hostility but think that it is directed towards the wrong people here. This thread should really be in the Reiki Forum, so I will be linking it to that one.

I think the main thing with any illness is to work with ourselves inside and instead of using energy on emotions and frustration and anger. The body has the ability to heal itself through growth and regeneratoin and time. We can help ourselves by learning as much as we can about how it works and what we can do to take care of ourselves. Investigate complimentary therapies and healing energies like crystals, reiki and sekhem. Sometimes being healed does not mean that we get better, sometimes it is a state of mind and being healed can help us be at peace and in that state the body is not stressed and worn out emotionally and the natural healing process can be stimulated and start to work. Then improvements can slowly start to be made :)

kardoid

Post by kardoid » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:20 pm

hey taonoel.. you know well thats why i was askin that question becasue i have that scoliosis, i know its not even close to being the same but i kind of feel you too.. You knwo like gem was saying, you can go and try something with Crystals or i've even heard Magnets work..   That they can help out,  Don't want to put ur hopes up, but this is what i've heard (you know becasue u always hear but never see)  But i've heard that through magnet theraphy it helped people walk again.  You should really look in to this,  I've heard there are some people that do this theraphy one in Montery Mexico, Texas, and here in chicago, havent gone yet but am planing on going

This is the site its in spanish but maybe u can use that online translator that translates everything in english
http://www.citun.com

taonoel

Post by taonoel » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:33 pm

thanks kardoid,

Gem, i know my post and attitude is hostile, but i do that sometimes. I feel the rage build up and i have to vent. it actually happens less often since my accident, but tends to consume me more. thank you for putting this post somewhere it belongs.

jotejete

Post by jotejete » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:42 am

Hi Kardoid,

I have always had scoliosis. What has always helped me is stretching. The only real probelm I have is my body isn't totally even. I was also in an accident 20 years ago, that left me with a couple of herniated disks. Well after that I rehabilitated with weight training and stretching, went on to get my black belt in kenpo karate and compete in powerlifting contests. I think the real magic you are looking for is inside yourself. Your attitude and determination can make this a non-issue. Actually most people don't know the final level in martial arts is control of the mind and being one with your higher self.

Joe

jotejete

Post by jotejete » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:13 am

Hi taonoel,

I don't know much about majik, but I am a Reiki Master. I am not going to pretend to know the frustration you must go through, but here's what I can recommend. When we are put in such a situation, we have two choices. The first is we can feel sorry for ourselves, blame the universe, go around angry and feel powerless.
The second is the flip side. We can empower ourselves by reading everything we can about holistic healing, Reiki, Tibetan Healing. Read the books by Jerry and Ester Hicks on creative visualization and manifesting and do a Google search on them.
Learn to do meditations where you get in touch with your higher self and do healing visualizations from there. Become a Reiki Master yourself- there are  home study courses available if you can't attend.
I use energy to heal people and have witnessed some incredible results. Most of the really awesome healings, I have guided the person in their own mental visualization, so I know your own mind is very powerful. But we must first change our thoughts and attitude to one of positive energy.

Namaste

Joe
Last edited by jotejete on Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Master Po

Post by Master Po » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:04 am

I agree with jotejete. The mind is the final level in the martial arts. As one gets old his skills do not improve, but the mind can still improve.

Respectfully,
Master Po
Life is a Journey, Not a Destination

ruinsm

Natural Medicine

Post by ruinsm » Thu May 08, 2008 4:09 am

Instead of using magic or even surgery, you may want to try Rain Drop Therapy..you can find information on it from Young Living Essential Oils..there is also a physcians desk referance from Essential Science Publishing....

heartofacowgirl

Yoga

Post by heartofacowgirl » Tue May 13, 2008 4:52 pm

19 years ago I had a 60ft pine tree fall on me during a storm. it broke my back and my hip and that very night at the hospital i found out that i was also pregnant with my youngest son. over the years i have learned lot on how to block the pain that is in my body. i learned meditation and started doing different forms of yoga and it has helped me is so many ways.

Return to “Reiki”