reiki learning

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

munish.ahuja77

reiki learning

Post by munish.ahuja77 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:31 am

Hi , its munish, i want to know how a reiki will learn. is this learn only through books or only a person can taught reiki to another and how much the minimum time be taken to learn reiki

johndoe

combination

Post by johndoe » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:24 pm

There are differing opinions on this. I learned from distance attunements and reading and doing others say you shouldn't do it that way. Some say you should take time between attunements others say you can do all the attunements at once. So you should pray about it and see how you are guided

Rohiniranjan

Re: combination

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:56 am

Munish,

Assuming of course that you are not green and new in the field of reiki or energy or healing, all I would say is that if you are strong, confident and properly 'packaged', stop listening to what "some say" and begin to listen to the Reiki Guides and Innersource that you were connected to during your first attunement, in the flesh or remotely!

Once attuned, no matter how, a true Reiki initiate would begin to derive all knowledge from that inner library that was opened to him or her at the moment of attunement! It is like getting the key to the city! It is up to us to use it or just fritter away time listening to opinions and suggestions of other human beings!

Sorry if I am sounding too harsh and direct!

Reiki is spelled T-R-U-S-T  actually!

In our inner selves!

Try it!! Don't just ask!!!

Rohiniranjan

johndoe wrote:There are differing opinions on this. I learned from distance attunements and reading and doing others say you shouldn't do it that way. Some say you should take time between attunements others say you can do all the attunements at once. So you should pray about it and see how you are guided

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:42 am

reiki can take up to a year and 4 months. to learn from the start.
you can learn it both ways .. it depends on what you feel comfortable with.

Ravenuriel~
The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.~ The Kybalion~

mystic67

Post by mystic67 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:23 pm

I got attuned from someone I trusted who is a reiki master in my area. It was very nice and peaceful, the whole
process was good. I think you should really practice for a while on differant people before going on to other
levels of attunement. I think you get a better understanding of what it can do, and also helps you to sense how
you feel the energy. Some get tingling or heat, some people say they don't really feel anything. I get the tingles.
D

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:35 am

hi,
it all depends on the student and the master's capability.
Thanks & Regards

Nitin Saxena

Return to “Reiki”