Knees healing

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

div_tan

Post by div_tan » Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:59 pm

Hi Aelis,

does distance matter in Reiki healing, I mean If I send Reiki to a person in India from here (Virginia, USA) will it work?

also why it takes so much time to travel?

also will the Reiki energy weaken up on travel.

Thanks,
Divakar.

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:43 pm

Yes, it will work. It's like throwing a stone in a pond. Waves will extend, larger and larger. At some point you think the waves have stopped. On the surface, yes. But deep down the energy set in motion by the stone is still moving forward, and even if it moves just molecules, it still moving. The wave will reach the other side, even if you don't see it.
It probably will weaken a bit DURING travel, but when it gets there it kind of recomposes itself to full strength. I know, this is weird, but in my own experience, that's what more or less happens.

After all, you have experienced it yourself. I sent you the attunement (and shall do it again tonight, for Level II) and you got it and felt it. It's passing on and/or transmitting energy. There is a lot about that in the quantum theory that is very difficult to explain simply..... I might try to sum it up some day if I have enough time. :) An intersting book is Deepak Chopra's "Quantum Healing", it explains it very well.
Last edited by aelis2004 on Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

div_tan

Post by div_tan » Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:54 pm

Got the point Guruji,
I will try to read the Deepak Chopra's Book. So much information, So much energy :), I am loving it.
Follow the Truth, Truth is God.
Om Namah Shivaya,
Regards,
:) Divakar :)

aelis2004

PLEASE NOTE - CORRECTION OCT. 1

Post by aelis2004 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:03 pm

aelis2004 wrote:Divakar,

I checked out on my reflexology book as promised. :) Into that finger runs the PERICARDIUM. It is a Yin meridian and has 9 points. Problems with the Pericardium can be mouth disorders, spasms in the hand, wrist, elbow, angina, heart problems (like tachycardia ans arrtythmia), neuralgias and pleuritis for example. Massaging helps to ease pains.

On the left hand / middle finger there are several points.
On the back of the hand: ears (near the tip), neck (middle section) and lymphatic nodes (near rhe junction with the hand)
On the palm: brain (near the tip), ear (middle section) aand lymphatic nodes (where the finger joins the hand).

Similarly, if you cannot massage the hand for any reason (cuts, wounds, pain) you can act on the corresponding foot.
The big toe and the 2 following toes can be massaged as follows: near the tip (brain) and the middle section for the ears.
PLEASE NOTE - CORRECTION OCT. 1: This is the right hand, not the left... got the wrong picture... book's fault... They've got the Pericardium paragraph above the Triple Burner picture... :smt003 On the left hand and side is the TRIPLE BURNER meridian.
It's a Yang channel with 23 points. It starts on the ulnar side of the ring finger just below the nailbed, and ascends to the neck and terminates at the lateral side of the eyebrow. It connects directly to the Pericardium.
Disorders of this meridian are: headaches and related problems, eye problems, conjuntivitis, ear pain and tintinnus, sore throats, facial problems, toothache; stiff neck and shoulders.
Triple burner also helps with problems in the chest, abdomen, digestive problems and intestinal disorders.
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:44 am

Congrats for successful healing sessions.
Thanks & Regards

Nitin Saxena

Return to “Reiki”