Knees healing

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

aelis2004

Knees healing

Post by aelis2004 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:12 am

Yesterday I happened to see a friend after years of not seeing her. She told me she had knees problems, mostly due to overweight. She said she had difficulties in sitting down, that her knees would fail and she would collapse in her seat. So I started doing Reiki on her right there on the spot while she was sitting in her chair. I sat in front of her and put my hands on her knees and kept them there for about 20 minutes. Shortly after she told me she was feeling heat, then intense heat and then like burning heat and the energy rising up her thighs toward her hips, another problem area for her. When she stood up she felt much better and tried sitting down again and she could do it normally, without collapsing. She was able to walk much better and lift her knees high up. She was so happy! She plans to come and see me at home soon to work more on her knees and hip problems....  :)

Grano

Post by Grano » Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:08 am

Congratulations for your successful session and good luck to your friend.

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:34 pm

I had a second session with her this afternoon. It took about an hour and a half. She said it had been ages since she had felt so good! Her knees have been much better since Wednesday and apart from her knees and hips I did a full-body session. I healed her 3rd chakra and her throat (she had had a thyroid op many years ago), she felt like burning heat when I laid my hands on both these spots. She felt a lot better today and felt loads of energy coming in and shooting up when I did her feet as well. She said she has felt lot more energetic since Wednesday and that she has not been sleeping her afternoon exhaustion siesta since then. She is going to come back for more next week. :)
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

div_tan

Post by div_tan » Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:33 am

very good to know about the progress, Congratulations, even I am working on the knees of my mother-in-law, I could see some progress too :) :smt004

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:09 am

That's excellent Divakar! Keep it up... knees probably need at least a session once a week for a while and do follow up. Keep asking her how she feels, if she notices any difference, any improvements. It gives a big satisfaction to see someone walk better!

div_tan

Post by div_tan » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:01 pm

Hi Aelis :) :) ,

I found a starange thing yesterday, my wife has brpblem with her back, the nerve in the spinal cord gets pinched between her spinal cord bones and so she feels pain in her sholder, her hands and fingers.

Yesterday she felt the pain in her arm and fingers, we were outside so I connot do full session on her, but I took her hand and her middle finger which is painign and held in my hand, after some time I could feel some energy from her finger, hand come into my hand and I could even feel the sound of it, it happened a few times and it stopped, later the pain has subsided.

I felt very good that I really did a successful healing, do you have any idea why this kind of engery transference take place.

Best Regards,
Divakar. :smt081

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:19 pm

Hi Divakar! which arm, the left or the right? There are meridian points in the arms and you can help a lot doing some reflexology on her foot. Can give you a few tips, just need to know about that a bit more.
Definitively, I need to know whether it's the left or the right side she has problems with.
Yes, I know it happens sometimes. I sometimes feel in myself th part I am healing, I feel like energy in me healing the same organ it's healing in the other person. When it happens ( not always it does) I then know the healing was successful. I guess this happens if you have a very strong connection to the person you are healing at emotional/mental level, that is if you are on the same wavelength. One more useful tool! :)

div_tan

Post by div_tan » Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:05 pm

Hi Aelis,

it is in her left hand, I was holding her middle finger, I felt some energy move from her left finger into my right hand with which I was holding. I even kind of heard a sound when that happened.

Best Regards,
Divkar :smt045

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:29 pm

I'll have to check this out - shall let you know something tomorrow. :)

div_tan

Post by div_tan » Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:44 pm

hi Guia :) ,

For the first time amazing thing has happened :smt041 , my anut visited us this weekend and she has constant pain in the knees and legs, she cannot walk for long distance. I tried reiki on her, I sent reiki on her knees directly and also on her ankles and feet soles, After that her pain went away and she was amazed, it has never happened to her before even when she took so many pain killers. my whole family was amazed, this is my most exciting heeling so far.

but the problem is my aunt has left and I will not be able to continue hands on treetment to her, after my Reiki II attunement, how effective will remote healing will be? is it equivalnet to hands on Reiki. Please let mw know.

Regds,
Divakar. :smt048

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:42 pm

Hi Divakar!

Congratulations! I am so glad about your aunt! Distant Reiki works very well..... You must consider about a couple of days to do some effect, well it also depend on the distance and on the sensitivity of the person who is to receive it. I usually consider 24-48 to be normal, but yes, I am also sending Reiki half a world away! If you are in the same country it's a bit easier, can take about half an hour from Ibiza to Madrid, for example (must be around 600 km, I think). What the recipient feels it's really up to him or her, to how open-minded the person is in accepting alternative health treatments, to her energy levels and the need she has to be healed. All these play a major part in the healing. Of course hands-on is by far more effective, but do not underestimate what distant reiki can do...... you can help save someone's life, even at a distance :)
And remember, the more you practice, the better and more skilled you get! Well done! :smt008

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:48 pm

I suggest you use a mint gel or cream to help energy transmission when doing feet or knees, especially feet. If you don't have it, use some normal handcare cream with a few drops of mint essential oils, but most feet care creams usually have some mint in it. I tend to use some Bodyshop products and they work well for me and I can easily get them in Ibiza Town. Mint creates a feeling of heat when applied and then amplifies your reiki energy. You can get people go wow.... for the amount of heat activated :)

div_tan

Post by div_tan » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:42 pm

Hi Aelis,

thanks for your suggestions, I will try mint next time. My aunt called up a few minutes back and she is very happy, she said she is walking straight after a long long time, I feel so happy, This is my first time I saw such a miracle, my faith in Reiki is deepened, recently I was a bit low in my confidence but now I am on top of the world. I just cannot believe that God choose to provide healing and faith to my aunt through me. :smt041

Thank you for your Guidance and Attunment, I am very lucky I found a great teacher in you, with your blessing I will go much further.

Best Regards,
Divakar. :smt051

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:44 pm

Divakar,

I checked out on my reflexology book as promised. :) Into that finger runs the PERICARDIUM. It is a Yin meridian and has 9 points. Problems with the Pericardium can be mouth disorders, spasms in the hand, wrist, elbow, angina, heart problems (like tachycardia ans arrtythmia), neuralgias and pleuritis for example. Massaging helps to ease pains.

On the left hand / middle finger there are several points.
On the back of the hand: ears (near the tip), neck (middle section) and lymphatic nodes (near rhe junction with the hand)
On the palm: brain (near the tip), ear (middle section) aand lymphatic nodes (where the finger joins the hand).

Similarly, if you cannot massage the hand for any reason (cuts, wounds, pain) you can act on the corresponding foot.
The big toe and the 2 following toes can be massaged as follows: near the tip (brain) and the middle section for the ears.

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:50 pm

div_tan wrote:Hi Aelis,

thanks for your suggestions, I will try mint next time. My aunt called up a few minutes back and she is very happy, she said she is walking straight after a long long time, I feel so happy, This is my first time I saw such a miracle, my faith in Reiki is deepened, recently I was a bit low in my confidence but now I am on top of the world. I just cannot believe that God choose to provide healing and faith to my aunt through me. :smt041

Thank you for your Guidance and Attunment, I am very lucky I found a great teacher in you, with your blessing I will go much further.

Best Regards,
Divakar. :smt051
O Divakar, I am really so happy Reiki it's working for you! It is truly amazing what can be done.... considering it is just a question of tapping into the Universal Energy Field...... :) There are always low moments at first, but then there is nothing better than seing how powerful a Reiki healing can be to feel really blessed to have such a skill. I thank God everyday for putting Reiki on my path and giving me the chance to help people feel better and build a better world.... :)

Return to “Reiki”