chi balls

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

scarlet raging storm

chi balls

Post by scarlet raging storm » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:21 am

What is a chi ball?

How do you feel chi balls work in Reiki attunements? I have opted to do one for the orb of life. Is there anything I should do before I call the chi ball?
hugs
Chrissy
Blessed Be

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:34 pm

Chi balls being used for attunements are a recent development, they cut down the physical work of multiple attunements and many new-age masters use them for online attunements. The master creates an energy or chi ball that contains the sections of the attunement and then sends the ball out into the world to the people  receiving the attunement. The idea is that then the person receiving the attunement can do so at their own leisure whenever they are ready for it. The 'chi ball attunement' can hang around and be used for groups. As preparation hopefully your teacher will have given you some simple exercises, perhaps meditation or ritualistic suggestions of how to be seated, where, when etc and then you simply call the ball and bingo!  However, for many obvious reasons, many reiki masters frown on this practice preferring to attune each person individually and with a unique attunement just for them, this can stil be done distantly or in person but is not by a pre-prepared chic ball.

How did you get on? Have you had your attunement yet?

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:15 pm

no comments
Thanks & Regards

Nitin Saxena

Return to “Reiki”