Fertility and Reiki

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

div_tan

Fertility and Reiki

Post by div_tan » Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:11 pm

I recently had some fertility tests one six months back and one now, the one six months back showed low counts or results, my recent test showed very very low results.

I just started doing Reiki since one month, I fully learned Reiki I and going to get attuned to Reiki II by Aelis this weeked,

My question is will reiki have any adverse effect on fertility cause there is so much heat in the body, I am not doubting Reiki, I believe reiki energy is life giving but just want to know if there is any temporary change in my body necause of Reiki that has caused this result.

if any one of you know please share your knowledge on this.

Best Regards,
Divakar.

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:59 pm

No way Reiki is going to affect you negatively..... I am actually a member of a distance healing list and I sent Reiki to help a lady in Mexico conceive.... it will help you rather to get better counts. Maybe that's due to the cleansing effect reiki can have when you get attuned, but I am sure you will do much better next time :smt002
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

div_tan

Post by div_tan » Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:40 pm

Thanks Aelis,
it will be great if you can include me and my wife (Gouri) in the list we are trying to concieve from last 3 years.

Also are there any special Reiki methods that I can do to myself and my wife.

Regds,
Divakar. :smt048

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:47 pm

I sure will add you both to my list. :smt002 I'll check it out if there is something that can be done in particular, I shall let you know if I find out some good info. :) Good night! :smt006
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:47 am

Hi Aelis,
Canyou can include me (Nitin Saxena) and my wife (Tusharika Saxena) in your list. we are trying to concieve from last 2 years.

Also are there any special Reiki methods that I can do to myself and my wife.
Thanks & Regards

Nitin Saxena

Return to “Reiki”