animals with healing powers

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dhav

animals with healing powers

Post by dhav » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:45 pm

Anyone experienced animals with healing powers?i would love to hear about it if any. :smt020  :smt051

dhav

Post by dhav » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:51 pm

Conclusion: no encounter with animals with healing powers :smt005

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:07 pm

Lol sorry Dhav i didn't see this post until now.

My cat knows when i am sick.  He will sit on my lap all day like a hot water bottle and i think thats him trying to make me better.  He only sits on me or next to me when i am sick.

On the other hand when my cat looks a bit tired or out of sorts i give him some reiki to make him feel better.  Seems to work.

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

dhav

Post by dhav » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:23 pm

Hi Suzi,

glad to hear about your cat.animals with their love itself has the ability to heal us.Animals do like reiki.infact i know somewhere where they attune their animals to reiki. Also it's nice i got a reply.lol :smt003

lights of love to you and your cat,
:smt005
dhav

Ani

Post by Ani » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:03 am

its the same with my cats, they would cuddle up to me when I dont feel well. Ive been told they have very storng bioenergetics and are especially good for people with heart problems and high blood preasure  :smt002
Attachments
cute_cats.jpg
cute_cats.jpg (134.73 KiB) Viewed 8641 times
If there had to be a universal sound depicting peace, I would surely vote for the purr

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:10 pm

I find it the other way, my animals come to me when they don't feel well.

Dhav, I think all animals do have healing powers, I have seen my old mare go to the younger ones and lick them and rub them when they are down.

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:14 pm

yes Gem every Animal have healing powers and i love animals.when i was very young i would wish i would be surrounded by animals  and have a home with plenty of animals. it has happned to me also.there was a female dog who lives by on the road(well i don't like the word stray,lol) :smt003 .she and her family would come to me and play and i felt they wanted healing from me(she was pregnant at that time).i was so touched.one time there was so many of them coming towards me i ran back home.lol :smt005 .
i also read somewhere that animals are very good company and contact with them make us happier,stressless and healthier. :smt020 and i know it's true

yes Ani you are right. and your cats are adorable.once i had a little kitten who came at our home.it had blue eyes.i got attached to him/her(lol i couldn't figure out as i was young at that time).my female dog liked her as she was licking her unlike many dogs.but my mom didn't wants cats and dad went leaving it somewhere it would get food and can live. :smt012
better luck next time and i am big girl now.lol :smt020  :smt005

Animals are always there with their unconditional love.and i love them

that's great Gem you have a mare. :smt006

J&A_Hernandez_2007

Post by J&A_Hernandez_2007 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:34 pm

I had a cat that knew when my mom was about to have a migraine. He would sit on her smelling her breath. When it finally hit, he would sit above her head a kneed it with his paws. After a few minutes the intensity would subside.
Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:53 am

dhav I have a yard full of animals :) but as I said usually they are the ones brought to me for my care not the other way round lol. Very few show that special light of self awareness and caring to others apart from their natural herd and innate instincts.

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:15 pm

I love these animal stories and the animals themselves. That photo is great.

And, J&A, my mum could really do with a cat like that! I had also heard that cats are good at reiki, but I do not know if that is true for all of them of if there are "masters" among them  :smt003

My own experience with my animals is that they quickly learn to come to you for help when in trouble or pain. My dogs showed me their paws if something was stuck in them so that I could pick it out (my fingers being slightly more dexterous than their teeth). One cat came once to lead me to a sofa underneath which her kittens had crawled and she had no way to reach them until I lifted the sofa.

But it is true that they quickly pick up my moods and my illnesses and offer company, love and comfort, which is more than enough for me, even if they lack a doctorate.

Please keep on posting about your animals: I love reading about them!  :)
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:14 pm

oh God Gem how many animals and which species you have?i wanted to have a great Bear in my pet collection lol. and some big cats and wolf and seal and horse(Arabian horse),eagle ,parrots doggies,rabbits(all kinds) and many more i have to see the animal catalogue of God :smt003 .i have impossible dreams for which my family members consider me hopeless case.hahaha  :smt005

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:48 pm

sorry. no encounter.
Thanks & Regards

Nitin Saxena

gaby_00

Post by gaby_00 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:44 am

i had some experiernces while doing a healing to someone... on my second healing i had done.... i started to hear to different types of animals ..animals that you wont see around where i live... im talkin about wild life animals and of course pet animals...

i heard alot of noises of animals but i tryed to controled myself

until i found out that the animal kingdom helps me with my healings... ever since that day i always hear the animals while doing a healing..even the person im healing hear them.. i warn them lol.. before begining that they will hear a bunch of animals but to not worry because they are helping with the healing... and they think im nuts but when the noises start they look at me with shock lol...

but yes animals do have healing abilities...

-gaby

Return to “Reiki”