Pain

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sidewalk_bends

Pain

Post by sidewalk_bends » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:06 pm

Why do you believe some people experience pain when they are supposedly attuned?

I have never experienced pain as it applied to "reiki," or maybe it was because I didn't attribute it to reiki. My thoughts were that I was feeling a negative presence (spirit) as the pain was not constant but intermittent and not always  in the same place.
I am just like you.

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:38 pm

It depends on the individual.each one experience reiki attunement differently.in other way speaking reiki works differently on different individual.

spiritwingz

pain

Post by spiritwingz » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:15 am

hi everyone, i am new to this site and just finding my way around some.
everything is well organized. i just want to say in regard to pain that i have experienced great results for pain relief with a combination of reiki and other natural remedies. it changed my life forever.
tina west

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:03 am

I don't know anything about reiki and being attuned.  But I have felt other people's pain, Is that maybe what you were talking about?  For example: My aunt was over when I was a teenager and she was helping make dinner.  The knife slipped and she cut her finger a little bit.  At that exact moment I jumped and said ouch and held my finger to my mouth as if I had cut it.  

Maybe that's not what you meant, but I thought I'd just ask if it was :)
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:00 am

I would have to agree with dhav.  Everyone reacts differently during attunements.  I can't imagine pain being a part of an attunement, but that is probably because I didn't feel pain only a joy and lightness.
I'd be interested in hearing more about this subject.
thanks.
mo

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:44 pm

Everyone reacts differently during attunements.
Thanks & Regards

Nitin Saxena

Return to “Reiki”