A friend who needs healing.

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Tyrinaniel

A friend who needs healing.

Post by Tyrinaniel » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:18 am

I've been asking some close friends to help with a friend of mine.  Jeanette has COPD, and honestly, she's been very weak.  It's so hard for her to breathe.  She's a witch, and from what I can tell a very gifted psychic and witch, and honestly, it hurts knowing someone as wonderful as her has to go through so much pain.  She was hoping I was a witch when I first met her, but obviously I'm not.  If you all are willing to help her heal, I'd be most greatful!!  She's such a giving person, and it would be great for her to receive for once.  Because of a few friends' help, she's been well enough to play with her youngest daughter, who's only baby, and that gave her so much joy!  I'd love to see her be more joyful from now on.

Thanks as always; you all know how much I appreciate you.

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:50 pm

Hi Tyrinaniel,

I will gladly send Jeanette some reiki and healing energy to help her feel better. I will also set up a spellgrid on my altar for her continued improvement, and burn some eucalyptus leaf so the air will be easier her too :)

Brightest blessings xxxxx

Phoenix of Light

Post by Phoenix of Light » Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:49 am

Hello,

I can feel her energy field, and yes, I will help.  I will do some psychic surgery as well to make the recovery quicker.  You are kind to help.  Thanks and Brightest Blessings to you and your family and friends!
Healing the Sick, Teaching the Seekers

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:32 pm

Phoenix of Light wrote:Hello,

I can feel her energy field, and yes, I will help.  I will do some psychic surgery as well to make the recovery quicker.  You are kind to help.  Thanks and Brightest Blessings to you and your family and friends!
Hi, it is lovely that you want to help but I do wonder at the wisdom of trying to perform psychic surgery from a distance without the consent or knowledge of the sick person. Do you realise that she might be driving or cooking or in the bath and any disruption to her energy field may cause more damage than help. Please think again! Usually any act such as this is only performed with consent and at a time and place previsouly arranged. It can be very dangerous to try and meddle without an appointment.

shekher

A friend who needs healings

Post by shekher » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:58 am

I do agree with the Gem that the consent of the healee may be obtained and even better if a time of healings are predetermined.however for general tratments other than psychic surgery, it'so.k.with this out of compassion i am sending love & light to her to assist her higher self to recover and gain strength.
love & light to all.

SageRose

A friend who needs healing

Post by SageRose » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:08 pm

I would be glad to send prayers and Reiki energy to your friend.  Please tell her to as that she release any fear, guilt, resentment and anger. Ask her to forgive anyone that she holds anger and resentment for and ask for forgiveness from anyone she has harmed because of it. Diseases like COPD, which are not generally curable, but can be made easier to live with are often caused or not made better because of these feelings.  I will send it too her every night this week before I go to sleep.

Blessings

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:42 am

God Bless You.
Thanks & Regards

Nitin Saxena

Return to “Reiki”