Trance Medium Healing

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:44 pm

Meditation would be nice also.

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:14 am

There are great meditations to help balance your Chakras.  It's best if you're outside and able to feel the earth physically, or if indoors, on a surface that's very close to the earth.  While in the meditation position, or sitting in a chair, you draw energy from the ground.  It's best if you're envisioning each color of your chakras while you work on them.  When I do this, I ask the earth first if I can draw on her energies, then start from the "ground" up, by envisioning a root sprouting from my spine into the earth, then drawing on her energies as a tree would draw it's sustenance. Then draw the energy up through each chakra, resonating with it's color, feeling that color's energy.  After I feel content, I move up to the next one.  It's quite a process, but you're truly grounded and balance when done.  It's a great way to clear out and balance.  It really is best if you do it yourself, rather than have someone heal your chakras for you.  YOU get to decide what feels best, because it's your body, and you learn from that experience much better.  You can get certain visions from each color you resonate with, understand, and learn from what the Earth has to offer.  By meditating this way, you learn special lessons that only the Earth gives.  If you think about it, meditation seems to be the answer every time you have something wrong with you, lol.  I hope this helps somewhat.

Blessings,
Ty

Vlinder

Post by Vlinder » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:13 pm

Gem wrote:
always start at the Earth chakra and your connection and grounding techniques then work up, the excess energy can spill upwards and rise along with the kundalini and so gradually the higher chakras open more
Thanks for this advice - when I work on my chakras I usually start with the third-eye and work down to the root chakra, so I'll try it this way.

Tyrinaniel wrote:
I ask the earth first if I can draw on her energies, then start from the "ground" up, by envisioning a root sprouting from my spine into the earth, then drawing on her energies as a tree would draw it's sustenance. Then draw the energy up through each chakra, resonating with it's color, feeling that color's energy.
I'll try this meditation too, thanks!

Thanks also to everyone who's responded to this topic. xx
When we change the way we look at things the things we look at change.

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:50 am

Vlinder wrote:Thanks for this advice - when I work on my chakras I usually start with the third-eye and work down to the root chakra, so I'll try it this way.

That could be the reason for your 'problem' then :) if you start from the crown you are in the middle and have to take energy from somewhere through other chakras, far easier to start at the Earth and root imho.

NoSprite4u

Chakra pain

Post by NoSprite4u » Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:39 am

Hi. I had a very strange experience the other day while trying to meditate. I'm fairly new at meditating and grounding/shielding, but have been practicing for a few months.
Several days ago I was starting my meditation and breathing and visualizations of the light, and suddenly I developed a very intense pain in my solar plexus chakra. (I didn't even know what the significance of this part of my body was until I asked someone. I don't know about chakras much)
The more I tried to ground the worse the pain got. It got to th extent I had to stop entirely and focus on breathing to relieve the pain.
Now clearly this is the universe telling me something.  But what? since I don't know too much about this, I don't know where to look for something this specific.
If you have questions for me that would help with responses I'll be glad to asnwer whatever it may be.
Thanks
Jennifer

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:18 am

Gem, I agree with you there.  Most meditations I've read about say it's best to start with your Earth Star, then your root.  Basically, you're counting up as you go up with your chakras.

Jennifer, that worries me a lot for some reason.  Did you shield yourself before you started grounding?  You tend to be vunerable when meditating, because of the state you're in.  Without protection, any spirit with an evil intention can come to you.  I've known mediums who ask their spirit relatives to guard them, even.  And what kind of pain was it?  I've had severe pains when I forgot to shield myself properly.  Some have felt like they were stabbed.

Vlinder

Post by Vlinder » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:48 am

Gem wrote:if you start from the crown you are in the middle and have to take energy from somewhere through other chakras, far easier to start at the Earth and root
We were taught during the Reekhja/Reiki course to work through the chakra's - left hand over right - 6th down to 1st (not the crown chakra).
I know of a Reiki master though who does teach her students to give energy to the crown chakra.
Just over a year ago I had a Shambhala initiation and with Shambhala you don't work on any particular parts or in any particular order, just go where you feel you need energy, though the master stressed never to give energy to the crown chakra! I'm definitely going to work on my chakras from the root upwards see if it helps me to be more earthed, but just to clarify: the earth chakra I thought was the 8th one, so shouldn't we start with the root, work upwards and then go back to the earth chakra (that is the one that covers the soles of the feet , half & half - right?)
Also, I'm still not sure about energising the crown chakra, if that is the case with me that it's too open wouldn't it be best to leave that?

Vlinder

Re: Chakra pain

Post by Vlinder » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:16 am

NoSprite4u wrote:Hi. I developed a very intense pain in my solar plexus chakra.
For quite a while after my husband passed I felt a kind of knot in my solar plexus which was also quite painful sometimes.

On a couple of occasions I've experienced what I can only describe as pins shooting at me through my aura, (has anyone else ever experienced this?) and I felt like the energy was sucked out of me, a terrible feeling. This happened one time when I was talking on the telephone with my daughter and we were in conflict about something and probably both feeling annoyed with each other - negative vibes obviously. Though only the other day I sat with my neighbours telling them I was maybe going to move house and I know they weren't happy about this, but were putting on a good face when suddenly as I was conversing with the husband I felt these prickly sensations in my aura and felt like my breath was stuck in my chest. When his wife distracted my attention to look at a present she'd been given the awful feeling started to subside. I was pretty upset about it though when I returned home. There'd been no conflict, nothing upsetting said and yet I picked up on bad vibes. Don't get me wrong, this man is a lovely person and has done so much to help me since my husband passed, and he himself has cancer now, so I expect there's a lot of fear there and I can only think that he was more upset than he let show and it was his negative thoughts, emotions that caused the bad vibes.
I just don't know how to deal with this, I've told myself when I start to pick up on bad vibes or tension from someone to imagine a screen between us with the words "stop" on it, but it's remembering to do this at the time.

Sometimes I wish I'd never embarked on this spiritual journey and energy healing, being open to subtle energies seems to be making life more difficult for myself. It's a path though where there seems to be no way back. I just hope that eventually I can learn to deal with this kind of situation. (Hopefully as Gem suggests, working on my chakras from the root upwards may help, time will tell!)

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:37 pm

Vlinder wrote:
Gem wrote:if you start from the crown you are in the middle and have to take energy from somewhere through other chakras, far easier to start at the Earth and root
We were taught during the Reekhja/Reiki course to work through the chakra's - left hand over right - 6th down to 1st (not the crown chakra).
I know of a Reiki master though who does teach her students to give energy to the crown chakra.
Just over a year ago I had a Shambhala initiation and with Shambhala you don't work on any particular parts or in any particular order, just go where you feel you need energy, though the master stressed never to give energy to the crown chakra! I'm definitely going to work on my chakras from the root upwards see if it helps me to be more earthed, but just to clarify: the earth chakra I thought was the 8th one, so shouldn't we start with the root, work upwards and then go back to the earth chakra (that is the one that covers the soles of the feet , half & half - right?)
Also, I'm still not sure about energising the crown chakra, if that is the case with me that it's too open wouldn't it be best to leave that?
Reiki is a much different thing. If you're working with someone else's chakras, it would make sense if you're altering your body to help be a healing instrument.  From what I've learned, your Earth Star is what helps you connect better with the Earth.  Kind of think of it as a root.  When I was reading my book, it's combined with the Root chakra.

NoSprite4u

CHAKRA PAIN

Post by NoSprite4u » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:55 pm

I was in the process of shielding, or attempting to shield, when it was happening... the harder I concentrated on shielding, the harder the pain got.  It's almost indescribable.. not like a knife or a throbbing or anything I can think of to relate it to.  Was just PAIN in that spot. I suppose it could be compared to a cramp type of pain. I tried to breathe through it and continue shielding, but couldn't. it got more and more until i stopped my visualizations and concentrated entirely on breathing through that pain. I fell asleep, and woke up two hours later with no pain of course.
Naturally it scared the shlack out of me. Maybe I need a new technique for shielding, or a new order of doing things? I start to meditate, start with my breathing, then I ground and shield, not quite simultaneously, but rather seemlessly.
And I need to figure out what the message was in that.
I am extremely vulnerable emotionally right now. I think that is directly related. Marital problems. My husband has been away since August. He's coming back for good, and Im not happy about that one bit.
He's coming back in about four days.  I know that's kinda personal but I think it's entirely related.  Within two weeks I have had suicidal thoughts twice and then this pain thing.
I've read a bit last night about that chakra, relates to self esteem and personal power too.

I just don't know what to do. At this point I feel like I'm trying to protect myself from myself!!!

~ Jennifer

:smt017 (i haven't quite figured out the formatting of this so bear with me!)

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:26 am

You may want to get a reading from some people here at our own forums.  Maybe they can help you see what you aren't seeing yourself.  If you want, I can do a Crystal Ally reading for you also.  Since you've told a slight bit about the problem, I can start with that.  If you are interested, just PM me.  I normally don't just offer this to people, but it may help you get a different perspective.

Blessings,
Ty

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:20 am

Tyrinaniel wrote:You may want to get a reading from some people here at our own forums.  Maybe they can help you see what you aren't seeing yourself.  If you want, I can do a Crystal Ally reading for you also.  Since you've told a slight bit about the problem, I can start with that.  If you are interested, just PM me.  I normally don't just offer this to people, but it may help you get a different perspective.

Blessings,
Ty
Hi Ty,

Thanks so much for your kind offer of a reading, unfortunately we do not encourage private readings for many reasons, here we ask that ALL readings are given on the correct board and not via the PM system, this is to help protect all our members. I do hope you understand. Perhaps post your reading in the psychic reading forum please?

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:10 pm

Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking about that at all.  If she ends up requesting one, I'll ask her to post her question in the forums so that it can be done properly.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:36 pm

Spirit input is of love when it is for our own best good.  Spirit that comes and brings pain or discomfort are just not on a loving vibration nor are they your own personal partnership of spirit guide.
God bless, J

NoSprite4u

Post by NoSprite4u » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:29 pm

Okay, I read all that..
So how do I go about posting the question in the  forums properly? Please direct me in the right direction.. this place is huge and i'm barely figuring it out!
Jennifer

Return to “Reiki”