Natural Healing

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Gem

Natural Healing

Post by Gem » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:47 pm

We all have the ability to channel universal energy don't we? We just have to know or remember how :)

Reiki in Japan isn't necessarily restricted to Usui, it actually really means Universal Energy, and encompasses ALL healing energies and ways of using chi, sekhem, prana, ki, lifeforce you name it :)

There aren't levels or certificates, word is just passed from one to another easily and efficiently. Many just use it without even knowing anything about symbols or attunements.

Meditation and channelling are useful techniques as are learning about protection and grounding or centering and earthing.

Many natural healers are born with the gift, others find out later on, but we all can help :)

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:54 pm

I am a natural healer.  I don't use Reiki.  I ask for the Highest Energy of the Universe that is the Highest and Most Appropriate for the person. I ask that I get out of the way so the energy can go thu me and go to the person.
I have sometimes felt myself next to my body during the healing session.
The energy can be very hot, or cool, it can be of colors, sometimes the colors change.  People who are visual have seen entities move into me and have seen loads of colors.  Others feel the heat and the changes in temperatures.
I have friends who do Reiki, we have discussed it.  They have felt that since I have a natural ability it is best to honor it.
I did this image, for me, it is not exactly the way I feel it, it is the best I am able to draw.
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:59 am

I took Reiki classes to have a way to classify the ability to heal.  I don't know, to I guess to be able to "name" what I do.  My teacher said she started the same way.  She could (we called it) do this thing and help people.  I wanted to KNOW how healing was happening, I wanted an explanation...
Of course, the answer was always there.  And it is as Tourbi describes.  I asked my teacher once if I was messing up because I would forget to do all the symbols.  She laughed and said she wondered when I would figure it out, that I don't need the symbols.
I do not mean to sound vain or presumptious.  I'm feel honored to have this ability.  I feel lucky to be able to feel energy and get to move it around and play with it.  I use "play" in the best sense of the word, meaning joyful beneficial use.

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:53 am

Thanks for replying you two :)

Symbols are a difficult subject. I think that many people who are taught to use the hand positions and symbols in a set routine can sometimes forget what they are doing and not listen to the obvious. They go on as they have been trainded and overlook the body and soul crying out for less or more attention and energy. It is a huge step to allow yourself freedom to practise safely :)

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:54 pm

I do "pray" to the spirits, guides, God, whoever there might join in, to help me make sure I don't let "ego" get involved.  I know it isn't Me doing this, it is that beautiful, grandiose, amazing power/energy all around us.  
Gem, thank you for speaking of the symbols.  It is a difficult and sometimes touchy subject.  To me, symbols absolutely have a place, and for me, so does the "listening".

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:44 pm

Very interesting Reiki and symbols.
I have very recently been attuned to Reiki II and I am finding that using the symbols has given that extra edge to carry healing further...... especially the distanace one. But, I also know that after a while it will be second nature using or not using the symbols and have the right intent to send out healing. After all, I was already doing this with my Reiki I attunement where there were no symbols. But, why do I feel more empowered now with the symbols; they have given me that addess confidence and trust in the higher power and myself.
I totally agree that whether you use symbols or simple faith, healing energy will and can travel miles and miles.

I feel privileged for reaching this level in Reiki which is helping me to be open and receptive to other forms of energy.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:46 pm

Very interesting Reiki and symbols.
I have very recently been attuned to Reiki II and I am finding that using the symbols has given me that extra edge to carry healing further...... especially the distance one. But, I also know that after a while it will be second nature using (or not using) the symbols and have the right intent to send out healing. After all, I was already doing this with my Reiki I attunement where there are no symbols. But, why do I feel more empowered now with the symbols; they have given me that added confidence and trust in the higher power and myself.
I totally agree that whether you use symbols or simple faith, healing energy will and can travel miles and miles.

I feel privileged for reaching this level in Reiki which is helping me to be open and receptive to other forms of energy.

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:07 pm

if you dont want to use symbols for reiki, then go for Kundalani reiki. but this requires lots of practise.
Thanks & Regards

Nitin Saxena

Return to “Reiki”