Reiki and cure for common cold /sinusitis?

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Reiki and cure for common cold /sinusitis?

Post by swetha » Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:05 am

hello,
i suffer frm severe bouts of sinusitis. the docs have said only cure is by doing meditation and breathing exercises. is there any cure in reiki for this. this is also accompanied by severe nose block, headache,dust allergy and sneezing:(
anyway i can overcome this?

div_tan

Re: Reiki and cure for common cold /sinusitis?

Post by div_tan » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:15 am

Hi Swetha,

Reiki will definitely cure this, I had cured myself using reiki and chakra balancing, I am a Reiki master I can do distance reiki and chakra balancing if you are interested, pl let me know.

Also this can be cured longtime by doing yoga and eating nutritious food including lots of fruits.
swetha wrote:hello,
i suffer frm severe bouts of sinusitis. the docs have said only cure is by doing meditation and breathing exercises. is there any cure in reiki for this. this is also accompanied by severe nose block, headache,dust allergy and sneezing:(
anyway i can overcome this?
Follow the Truth, Truth is God.
Om Namah Shivaya,
Regards,
:) Divakar :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:33 pm

hello Divakar,
i have atlast started doing pranayam (breathing exercises) after so many of u adviced me. now i feel i shd have started it before. my headache has actually increased after starting these exercises. i was told that in the beginning, the nose has to clear and it will happen, but this headache is killing me, cant open one of my eyes completely at all as the sinus is in pain:( any solution? shd i continue with the exerciseS?
i feel restless if i dont do it for one day. kindly advice me.
swetha

lenthomas

Harmonising with Reiki for health

Post by lenthomas » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:41 am

Is it possible to harmonise with Reiki. Yes.
Just draw on a peice of paper the Reiki Power Symbol "Cho Ku Rey", you can find drawings of this symbol in many places on the 'Net'.
Treatment;
Hold that peice of paper in the palm of your hand on your 'Thymus Gland'.
that is the lump that is on your chest over the Heart.
Hold that position as long as you can for every day and then after 7 days evaluate hoe you feel.
Does it work, well you let me know.
Len

surendersharma

Re: Reiki and cure for common cold /sinusitis?

Post by surendersharma » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:08 pm

[quote="div_tan"]Hi Swetha,

Reiki will definitely cure this, I had cured myself using reiki and chakra balancing, I am a Reiki master I can do distance reiki and chakra balancing  if you are interested, pl let me know.

Also this can be cured longtime by doing yoga and eating nutritious food including lots of fruits.

[quote="swetha"]hello,
anyway i can overcome this?[/quote][/quote]
Cheers
Surender

surendersharma

How to Cure of Acute Sinsus by Reiki??

Post by surendersharma » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:12 pm

What is the procedure to cure acute sinus problem by using reiki tech? Will it possible ? Will it work?? Pls help me out??
Pls reply with the method to cure by reiki. Thanks
Cheers
Surender

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:33 am

There is no 'procedure' as such.
If you are a Reiki practitioner, then start working on yourself from the crown, face and  the throat chakras.

If you are not an attuned Reiki practitioner, then any 'procedure' stating here would be meangingless; you can of course have Reiki treatments. But, please do not confuse healing with curing. As with any injury or wound on the human body takes time to heal, with Reiki too healing does not happen instantly, although miracles are known to happen.

Return to “Reiki”