Reiki attunement

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:09 am

Hi friends, How are you? Hope for a better tomorrow for all of my well wishers.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:31 am

Molissa wrote:the article is amazing! thank you.
Thank you, Molissa! Returning after a long time to this thread! Perhaps it was the right 'time' to share more...! :-)

First realized back in early 70s that there is 'more' to healing and the path of healing! Not even a fully fledged dispenser of healing then!

Mid-90s was when it clicked! After lots of changes and experience etc.

A few years later level II, then it all began flowing! And not just Reiki or other modalities of healing, including others as effective as Energy healing as it is traditionally BOXED-INTO!

CHI or KI is limitless and must not or cannot be boxed-in! Its paths, are a different story! And they must follow a certain groove, with boundaries!

My very first schooling taught me that long ago, in a non-destructive manner!

ALL KINDS get drawn to ENERGY! Some that are drawn to it, may be better served if they were receivers than transmitters! No arrogance involved, just plain and simple observations!!

In all HEALING modalities that I have had the privilege of being indoctrinated and received, in all forms of ENERGY which is afterall MASS, the DICTUM has always been rather simple:

Physician, First HEAL Thyself!

If the attunement was sincere, and humble then the BHRAAMARI shall never leave you! As long as you remember to APPLY the healing to yourself, constantly or even intermittently, but with regularity!

Other paths shall open, as and when the Universe feels right and decrees! Just in time and ALWAYS without delay!

Love and Light & Personal Reality!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:25 am

o0wabi-sabi0o wrote:Well you can definitely have more than one attunement. They don't have an expiration date BUT after two years of non-practice you might feel a bit out of touch with the energy. An alternative would be to find someone who can perform Reiju, which is like a "Reiki Booster" for after attunements.
What was wrong with the original spelling of the whole english (not japanese!) word?

REJUvenation? ;-)

Energy is not silent and has its OWN NAAD (like the Pranava AUM/ONg sound) and while it is associated with sanskrit (but is more primordial, methinks) and its language is neither Sanskrit, nor chinese, nor aboriginal, nor japanese!

They ALL (for example like Usui Sensei) embraced silence and fasted and into their deep silence, they became attuned to the NAAD of the UNIVERSE! Or did they connect to GOD, the fountainhead of ALL HEALING...?

Love and Light!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Reiki”