Reiki and Blood Pressure

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

div_tan

Reiki and Blood Pressure

Post by div_tan » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:51 pm

Hi All,

I am not finding results with reducing blood pressure using reiki, unlike arthritis, pains, cold and infection, please let me know your experience and any specific details we have to focus on while trying to do a reiki session for reducing blood pressure.

Thanks,
Divakar.
Follow the Truth, Truth is God.
Om Namah Shivaya,
Regards,
:) Divakar :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:54 pm

i think I does help. atleast for me bad headaches have been cured, hope the Reiki Masters on the Forum are able to help u with it.

Mystic Meg

Re: Reiki and Blood Pressure

Post by Mystic Meg » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:03 pm

div_tan wrote:Hi All,

I am not finding results with reducing blood pressure using reiki, unlike arthritis, pains, cold and infection, please let me know your experience and any specific details we have to focus on while trying to do a reiki session for reducing blood pressure.

Thanks,
Divakar.

Hello,

Reducing blood pressure should only be attempted after consulting a doctor and finding out why it is high in the first place. Things like diet must be looked at, and salt intake, a holistic approach is very important in keeping a stable blood pressure. When giving atreatment start at the forehead positions then temples and back of head, front of head and then heart, kidney, stomach to the Tandien. Make sure the patient rises slowly and in stages after.

Return to “Reiki”