for cedars

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

alina77

for cedars

Post by alina77 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:52 pm

hi Cedars :)

i am back to you, because i saw this group and i tought to write some words to you here..

recently i have the feeling of beeing so heavy inside..and full of wounds..i feel like i carry a lot of stones and i decided to clean all this..and do something i wish to do for so long..a reiki class..due to the fact that i have a form of energy in my hands and due to my good sensitivity i think its the right time now to start to use this "gift" and start to clean my soul of all this heavy painfull luggages of the past...i feel so blocked and as much as i try to move on..i still feel blocked by fears and so on..and i think reiki will help me to rebuild the puzzle of me :)

saturday afternoon i have a meeting with a reiki master and i will do level 1 and level 2 in one day..she said that its possibile this due to my sensitivity and also due to the fact that i practise reiki with my hands and all i need to know are the simbols and to learn better how to work with the energy..i must say that i have a form of energy in my hands for quite a long time and cant wear watches or silver and i get electric shocks when i touch some persons or objects..and my hands are burning moust of the time..i use my hands energy when my mom has some local pains and after like 20 min..she gets better definatley!

:) so i am trying to learn this wonderful japanese art not only for healing me and my soul & body but also for healing others..

i want to ask you, because i saw that u r a reiki maste of 2 level, what do you think of reiki..you practising? any results and how much reiki can clean your energy..

have a nice day from a rainy rome
alina :smt006
alina

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:29 pm

I wonder how you got on?
posted with blessings from Avalon......

Sometimes faces need to be hidden so Truth can be seen

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:31 am

Alina

I am so sorry I did not see your post before, as I dont have the time to visit all forums. I am very, very sorry. I was not ignoring you in any way.

correction: I am not a Reiki Master. I have been attuned to Usui Shiki Kyoho school of level II.

By all means, please get attuned to Reiki and see if your energies will settle down and give you the calm that you seek. It is not comforting being 'ON' all the time with such energy levels in your hands.

Whilst not being a Master myself, I am not sure if you should or could do both levels in one go..... especially between I and II, but I cannot override your Master's point of view.

Have you had Reiki given to you perhaps to balance your energy centres?

Have you been to the attunement and how do you feel now?

Once again I DO apologise profusely for not seeing your post sooner.

Please let us know.

Return to “Reiki”