Reiki and plants?

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

amalimrock

Reiki and plants?

Post by amalimrock » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:59 am

I've heard from a friend of mine where a monk used reiki to heal a plant's life from dying, does anyone know what the technique is? nd is this recommended for a beginner?

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:31 pm

The person was Mikao Usui, and wasn't actually a monk per se. Anyone can use their energy to heal plants, they respond very well to our energy vibrations, but as in any situation plenty of water is always needed too lol :)
posted with blessings from Avalon......

Sometimes faces need to be hidden so Truth can be seen

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:08 am

Yes, and I assume you are attuned to Reiki and plants are the best living beings to use your healing energies on. There is no mysterious technique; just use your hands and the intent that you would on yourself or others on the plant itself. Also to note, as Lady of Avalon mentioned, plants need minimum of water and some natural light for their survival..

:)

dblmagus

Post by dblmagus » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:10 pm

I've had to bring plants back from the brink a few times with this myself. Its pretty useful trick to have a nice green thumb :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:33 pm

Reiki is no 'trick':)

amalimrock

Post by amalimrock » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:23 am

Interesting. I'm not attuned to reiki yet. But why not just use plain energy manipulation (I'm a psi [a part of psychokinesis] practitioner) aka healing energy (I visualize it as a white light) and thought + intent to heal a plant? (I do realize it is digressing from the topic of reiki abit)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:34 am

There are all sorts of other energy healing modalities and Reiki is one of them.
If yours is working, I presume you have a natural gift.

Minyassa

Post by Minyassa » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:55 am

In addition to simply beaming Reiki into the plant itself, you can also charge water with Reiki energy, draw symbols in the dirt around the plant and charge the dirt itself.  It probably wouldn't hurt to smudge the plant, either, just don't get the smoldering herbs too close to it.
Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are travelling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind.
    -Henri-Frederic Amiel

Return to “Reiki”