Reiki Tummo

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

amalimrock

Reiki Tummo

Post by amalimrock » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:32 am

general outline: Reiki tummo is a fusion of japanese healing and the Tibetian practice to awaken the Kundalini (like Yoga) It was founded by Irmansyah Effendi in 1998. It is also known as Kundalini Reiki.

By learning reiki tummo, you can actually awaken the kundalini faster in a safer way unlike Yoga practices which takes years. It can also increase the energy flow better, and kundalini is usually the ultimate source of The Truth, which includes more advanced levels of paranormal phenomena.

---

I would be getting the 3rd level of Reiki tummo attunement next saturday. If you guys have any good techniques and such, sharing them here would be nice.

amalimrock

Post by amalimrock » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:21 pm

Here is one of the Kundalini Reiki healing techniques:

1. place your hands close together, palm facing up.
2. Visualize the person's name that you're going to heal on your palm.
3. Close your palms
4. Chant "Reiki" (use "Kundalini Reiki" when level 2) to get the energy flowing.
5. Enjoy the energy flow and that's it :)

It is also uneccessary for you to focus on which point of the pain is on the recipient, because in Reiki Tummo, your energy is like water being poured on a pit with potholes - they still get filled anyway, which means the energy knows where to go to fix the problem.

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:20 am

amalimrock wrote:
It is also uneccessary for you to focus on which point of the pain is on the recipient, because in Reiki Tummo, your energy is like water being poured on a pit with potholes - they still get filled anyway, which means the energy knows where to go to fix the problem.
To my knowledge that is the case with any Reiki, period. It is however, helpful to focus on an area of pain to guide the energy. It is in the intent that energy can be channeled and works to begin with.

I tend to visualize the ailment when channeling Reiki. It usually appears as a disturbance in the subject's aura, which appears in front of (what I call) my inner eye. I also use the Reiki symbols and sometimes crystals to enhance the energy flow, especially when balancing someone's chakras. (Certain crystals correspond with certain chakras, as you might know).

Blessings!
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

Return to “Reiki”