How long does it take to heal? Reiki success stories?

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rohiniranjan

Re: How long does it take to heal? Reiki success stories?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:31 am

Very different paths, very diverse dimensions of reality, but in the babble of New Age Pop corn, sister, it is good to hear and sense that Mysticism and Science are ultimately two faces of the SAME COIN?

EM is but a tiny Newtonian Segment of the inordinately infinite spread of energy and its vibrations...?

When x-rays are needed, a simple torch-light would not do? When a brilliant electronic flash-light (or strobe) is what shall capture the picture, a laser might not be ideal, as tools go? Without Engineers and Doctors arriving at a node where their paths crossed and bio-medical engineering became a reality, robotic-surgery did not come about and making headline news in advanced or specialized forums of conversation?

Glad to have run into your sharings, and yes vibrations and energy-levels do matter? After all, a band-aid or poultice might often help, but after a serious major surgery (or before?) more rigorous procedures and rituals might become essential...?

Or, when planning something as potentially-dangerous as a space-launch, whether to explore moon, or mars or simply to deliver sustenance to our brothers and sisters who are zipping around the globe at blinding speeds and rely on those from Mother Earth to make absolutely sure that the earth to satellite communication continues? Impossible without aerospace engineers, of course...! :smt038 :smt038 :smt038
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

cedars
Tarot reader

Re: How long does it take to heal? Reiki success stories?

Post by cedars » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:28 pm

Hello again,
yogadeb wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:17 pm
I can only speak for myself and my methods of healing. I have been doing it this way since I was a little girl, before reiki was established here in America and before the existence of internet. I only heal for one's goodest good and my results have been positive. I am here just to inform others not to argue or defend or contribute to anything that isn't going to be positive or purposeful.
Mrs. Hawayo Takata : 1900- 1980

Reiki came to the West and indeed U.S.A. via Mrs Hawayo Takata, one of Hayashi's students. If I am not mistaken, this was in the year 1938. She was 38 when Reiki was brought to U.S.A. Takata died at the age of 80 in 1980. Are you saying you have been practising healing before 1938 which is the year when Reiki was brought to the U.S.A. and consequently Reiki practitioners were initiated by Mrs Takata? I have no doubt your method of healing is healing in its own right, but I do not understand the anachronism between what you were practising and Reiki's introduction and establishment in the U.S.A.

This is in no way meant to be criticism of your healing abilities. I am certain there are many other healing modalities, but I got a bit lost in your above statement. So sorry. No offense is intended.

Return to “Reiki”