I have a question

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bryanskrantz

I have a question

Post by bryanskrantz » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:39 pm

I recently attuned myself to Kundalini Reiki level 1 ( and I think levels 2 and 3). I started on healing myself with the techniques stated in Dr,Jake Wakefeild's book. As I was healing myself my hands started shaking whenever I passed a Chakra point. My question is this:  

Does the Shaking of the hands mean that the chakra needs to be healed? Or does it mean something else?

DeCandyman

Post by DeCandyman » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:58 pm

I personally believe that when hands shake at various points that means something is wrong with the relevent area and healing is required.

I am not sure if this happened to you over all the chakra points.

Another thing to look at is, you said that you did a self attunement to Kundalini Reiki, I have often warned people about messing with the Kundalini because there could be ramifications if not done properly. I hope you took the necessary steps and were fully prepared.

Thank you.

PixieWitch

Post by PixieWitch » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:33 pm

You could just be feeling the energy. Did you try to stop on each chakra when your hands shook? If so, what sensations did you feel or sense then?

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:09 am

I recently attuned myself to Kundalini Reiki level 1 ( and I think levels 2 and 3)
I know this is not the question that was asked, but you 'think' you were attuned to levels 2 and 3?  You think? Being attuned by self or other is not a matter of ''I think''. And, as for your shaking hands, the effects of Reiki healing are manifold and its expression can have different ways of impacting the receiver or the practitioner. You should try again, and see if the same happens..... or as another contributor has asked you: did it happen on all your chakras?

Return to “Reiki”