List of Diseases and how Reiki can heal them

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Unicornfx

List of Diseases and how Reiki can heal them

Post by Unicornfx » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:39 pm

Hello Everyone,

Everywhere on the web I have seen numerous threads with knowledge scattered all over in bits and pieces.

I wish that we could all put in efforts to bring all the info under one roof in this thread.

Lets create a thread where each and every one of us adds the names of diseases and also the most effective way to treat them.

The only thing I request is... please add only those methods which you or any of your known friends have used effectively.

I am hoping everyone will contribute whatever info we have so that the light of knowledge spreads like a wildfire.

Blessed be :)

Unicornfx

Post by Unicornfx » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:48 pm

I shall be providing info wherein the aura needs to be cleaned first, the related chakra healed next.

Arthritis--
Apply localized sweeping of Aura.   Then cleanse thoroughly the Base chakra, navel chakra, Front and back solar plexus chakras and the liver.  If the patient has rheumatoid arthritis then the front and back spleen chakras should also be cleaned but carefully, then the minor chakras of the affected part should be cleaned.   Then all the above mentioned chakras should be healed.  Imagine a light blue light healing the treated part.

Fever:
Front & back Solar Pleux Chakra, Front & Back Spleen chakra, Navel Chakra, Sole Minor chakra, Hand minor chakra and Crown chakra.

Fever due to Gastrointestinal infection:   Solar Pleux Chakra and Navel Chakra.

Hoping everyone will contribute :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:29 am

Whist there are areas you can spend more time on, but I do not take Reiki as a surgical or a diagnostic performance of some sort. It will be like going back to medical school and starting to learn Anatomy and Physiology which I believe Reiki is not.

Whatever happened to Reiki going where it needs to go?
Whatever happened to our own intuition?

I do not disagree with you if you wish to conduct your healing in a medical style and I do believe there are people who use different hand positions for certain ailments - I dont; I just go with what I feel and trust Reiki.

Return to “Reiki”