Attunement Meditation?

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

honeywawa

Attunement Meditation?

Post by honeywawa » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:20 am

Can anyone help?
When I had my Reiki I attunement, The meditation my Reiki Master used was one about putting troubles etc in a bag, climbing a mountain and discarding each trouble on the way up. At the top of the mountain, free from troubles, I met my Guides.
Not the best description but I wondered if anyone had a copy or could give me the words. My brother who is a Reiki Master would like to be able to use this one with his attunements and we have been searching for quite a while.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Honeywawa x

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:03 pm

oh, why dont you or why doesnt he make one of his own?
Words are irrelevant really..... If you can guide yourself through meditation and create your own path and journey, then those will be your words.

Although I dont do meditation much, but I feel meditations are so personal and you can make your own words, atmosphere and location......

Please do not be hindered by someoen else's 'words'.

honeywawa

Thanks

Post by honeywawa » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Thanks for the reply and yes, you're right but it is a really nice one and there were lots of other parts to it.
Funnily enough, it was the meditation both our Reiki Masters used for us during our attunements. Mine took place in Scotland and my brother's in Australia. I guess it's sentiment more than anything.
I just hoped that someone may know it. However, you're advice is taken on board.

Honeywawa x

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:32 pm

Have you made a search about it? Why dont you ask your Master? And, if and when you do find out, please share it with us too :)

honeywawa

I will

Post by honeywawa » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:16 pm

Have been searching for a couple of years now and have no way of contacting my Reiki Master.
However, When I do find it, I will share it with you x

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:21 pm

Thank you honeywawa.....:))))

honeywawa

Cedars - you're not going to believe this.......

Post by honeywawa » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:55 pm

........because I don't quite believe it myself!!! Immediately after I posted a reply to you, I decided to have another quick check. Now, bear in mind that I have tried EVERY wording I could think of while searching on the internet etc and I have never been able to find it. After talking with you, I searched and what do I find??? Hmmmnnnn....think you may have had something to do with this, so thank you x

Here goes:
close your eyes and see yourself packing 4 bags 1, is filled with physical problems another with emotional problems,another with thoughts & judgment and the 4th with spiritual issues. You are at the bottom of spiritual mountain with all 4 bags that you have packed As you climb the mountain you feel the weight of the baggage and drop your first bag of physical problems that no longer serves you. You know you can pick it up on your way down the mountain.
As you continue up the path it is getting steeper and steeper. You are beginning to feel the weight of the other bags. After a while you decide to look in one of the other bags that you are carrying… inside it is filled with emotional stuff that no longer fits you. You set that bag down knowing you can pick it up later if you choose to get it on your way down. That feels much lighter.You can feel yourself move away from these emotional problems, you feel them disconnect and become distant as you continue up the path. you can almost touch the clouds as you go further up the steep pathway.

You are feeling lighter than before. After a while you decide to look in the other bag, you see thoughts and judgments, that you have held in your mind that no longer work for you. These thoughts and judgments about others you are going to leave this bag on the side of the road way knowing you can pick them up on the way down the mountain.

You are going higher and higher until you come to the end of the path there’s a cliff reaching up higher to the top of spiritual mountain…… before you advance, you check the last bag that you are carrying, it holds the spiritual information from your past. As you examine these Spiritual limitations, spiritual thoughts you are not sure if they fit any more, leave them on the side of the road, knowing you can pick them up on your way back down the mountain path

Our last part of the journey is to get to the top of spiritual mountain where we can obtain our spiritual quest. We need help on the last part of this journey. At this time you will see your spiritual guide, it may be someone you already know living or passed on, an animal an angel or someone of a higher nature. At this time bring forth in your mind who you have chosen to be your guide who will be with you always. It can be more than one guide.

Focus in on your guide, whether you see your guide as pure energy or light or you are actually able to see a physical being or animal form. Feel your heart begin to fill with pure love as you greet your guide, you acknowledge and thank your guide for their presence for they have come to help you make this last leap of faith at the top of this spiritual mountain. You are now looking down at the world from a different place. There are lots of other guides at the top of this mountain. High spiritual beings who have come to guide you and be with all of us during ……….. initiation as a Reiki 111 Master Practitioner. Feel the energy of these Reiki guides, past present and future. Feel their energy and their love as they lead us to the Reiki circle feel the warmth of the fire.

As you sit around the fire holding hands with each other, you feel the loving energy flowing through you….. feel the sacred smoke and the scent of sage as your chakras are being cleansed and purified,… they vibrate and open as you move from the red, root chakra to the orange hara chakra known as the belly sacral chakra… then up to the yellow/green solar plexus… and into the green, heart chakra… , continuing up to the blue throat chakra …. moving along to the indigo third eye chakra…. and then to the brilliant purple violet crown chakra that opens wide… as you are being showered with a rainbow of color mist during the cleansing and purifying of all your chakras,… feel your emotional,… physical,.. spiritual…, and mental body purified. Love is washing through you like a gentle rain…. cleaning away all that does not serve your highest good.

It is time to leave this peaceful beautiful place.. knowing that you can return anytime. Your guide wants to give you a gift before you leave. It is a precious gift that you can bring with you from this high spiritual mountain. You are asked to accept the Reiki tradition and the Reiki principles. If you accept this gift and knowledge that you have encountered and know that this is the path you want to take. You will be filled with Universal love, light, joy, and all the energies that come through Reiki. As you accept take a deep breath of love, bring in the pure light and exhale as you start to descend down the mountain path. As you make your way down the path check each bag, evaluate and decide if you are going to leave it or pick it up…. when you make your decision move on to the next bag…. start with the spiritual, pick it up or leave it next is the thoughts and judgments, pick it up or leave it, moving to the emotional, pick it up or leave it and last your physical burdens. Pick it up or leave it…….. You are almost at the bottom of the mountain,… Feel your self returning to your physical body…. as you come down from the mountain… exit out to the beach area and enjoy the moment before you return to this room. Begin to feel your fingers and your toes. On the count of five open your eyes, feel refreshed, feel better than before and ready for your Reiki 111 Master attunement with your guide beside you. 1, 2, coming up slowly 3, 4, 5. Eyes awake feeling refreshed feeling better than before

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Spoooookey........ eh?

Glad you found it and thanks for sharing it too.

I dont mind guided mediations as I am not good at doing it on my own. This one is good.... quite a journey though, but still good.

Return to “Reiki”