I'm not sure if this question relates to Reiki

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mizgator

I'm not sure if this question relates to Reiki

Post by mizgator » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:59 am

I have started noticing that when I touch someone with my left hand i feel like the blood into my body through that hand. It's as if I am sucking the energy out of the person I am touching. But when I touch someone with my right hand...the energy goes outward into them. Is this a gift or can anyone do this? The energy that I get from the person leaves an impression on me. I held my co-workers hand tonight and felt extremely thick energy going through me. I literally felt 5lbs heavier when I left her. Is any of this making sense to anyone? I can't find anything when I try to google this.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:43 am

I dont think or believe this is related to Reiki. Reiki does not take away; it gives and even in that you should not feel depleted in any way. When you do feel the latter, then you are giving away your own energy.

As for your left hand doing this and the right hand doing that, pehaps the answer for you might be to have a Reiki treatment and balance your chakras. and see afterwards if this happens again.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:52 pm

For right handed people their right hand sends, their left takes away. You sound like you need to learn how to ground yourself and also use techniques like shielding and blocking before you get yourself into more than just feeling heavy. You sound like you are an enpath in the making and that you are soaking up others energy vibrations. Train and use this for good.
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

mizgator

Post by mizgator » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:08 am

Thank you cedars and Cascade of Light for the insightful responses. I have never tried Reiki but it could very well be that my Chakras are not balanced! I never would have thought I would be an empath but that wouldn't surprise me much. I've always had the tendency to either like or dislike someone immediately. My whole life people have tried to tell me to stop "judging" people before I know them and not to "judge the book by its cover". But I've always felt like I already knew what the story was and was actually ignoring the cover.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:32 am

Dear Mizgator
As Cascade said, you may be an empath in the making but we dont want you to 'suffer' in those physical terms as you have described, then that defeats the whole ojbect. When you have some time, do have a few sessions of Reiki and see how you feel afterwards.

Best wishes and let us know how you get on.

just4spar

not sure

Post by just4spar » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:49 pm

but if u r taking others negative energy say  if ur left hand has absorbed negative energy use ur right hand & take the negativity of ur left hand my moving right hand over it & put the negativity into a visualized blue fire next to your table or ground

Return to “Reiki”