Reiki

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Unicornlover

Reiki

Post by Unicornlover » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:04 am

I'm soooo glad I've joined this site. I'm a Level 2 Reiki practioner and will eventually become a Master/Teacher. (and i will know when I'm ready to take that final step) I sometimes think that I don't have the right to be one. (I'm a virgo and I like to over-analyze things as one of my friends has stated). I've done 1 long distance healing session and I was told that yes, she did feel the energy flowing thru her. I haven't done one since. (I am ashamed to admit that I've slacked off on doing my self-healing sessions and don't practice my Reiki like I'm supposed to. I have alot of things going on right now and I'm....floundering (best way I can put it. ) I'm very glad that I have found others with the same gift. (yeah me!!!!) :)

Lady_Seeta

Post by Lady_Seeta » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:26 pm

the source will always be there. you dont have to ask if they felt the energy, reiki works when it needs to and where it needs to go. start again by 5 minutes even by saying the word of reiki and closing your eyes th energy will flow! Remember INTENTION.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:21 pm

I agree with Lady Seeta. When we are new to Reiki we always want that confirmation, reassurance that it did 'work'. Just send it and dont question it. If they tell you what they felt, then so be it.

Return to “Reiki”