PENDULAM .WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT?

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

just4spar

PENDULAM .WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT?

Post by just4spar » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:46 pm

i have seen my reiki masters using pendulam (a smal  bronze cone shaped metal that is hung from a thread, tip of thread is held b/n thumb & index finger) for various purposes (not sure every reiki system uses it) Pendulam is supposed to give path/ answers to the question asked, here master asks his query to the universal force & based on how pendulam swings ie either left/right or roatates circular/stand still postion the answer will be YES/NO. they say u could ask any question that has already happened / anything that comes in future
Now that is really weird , if future can be predicted then u could literally escape from massive disasters / make money based on future like in stock market etc ...THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS
i agree that it can be used for testing postive / negative energy of various materials/places BUT 100% FUTURE PREDICTION ABOUT ANY SUBJECT NO WAY
plz post your insightful thoughts

lilsun

Post by lilsun » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:35 am

The use of pendulum requires a detached mindset and good protection.Remember the pendulum is merely using your own energy and higher intuition to give you answers.The answers the pendulum gives is very prone to your emotional state.If you desire for it to swing in a particular direction,it can affect accuracy of the answers it gives.So always use it with a detached mindset.

Lady_Seeta

Post by Lady_Seeta » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:00 pm

HI,, THE PENDULUM HAS BEEN USED FOR YEARS AND EVEN CENTURIES FOR DIVINATION PURPOSES. AS FOR GETTING THE ANSWERS OF FUTURE EVENTS ITS UP TO YOU AND YOUR DECISIONS THAT MAKE YOUR DESTINY ALTHOUGH SOME ARE STATED IN YOUR KARMIC AURA AND YOU CANNOT AVOID THEM, NEITHER BAD OR GOOD.

BLESSINGS.

Celestial

The Pendulum

Post by Celestial » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:18 am

Although this topic is a few months old it is worth commenting on. You are right, just4spar, in that the pendulum is not to be used for things that could give a person dominance in matters that should not be known to them or to others. The pendulum does not work that way. I have been using the pendulum for many years and have become quite adept in its usage.

If it were that the pendulum could give answers to say the Lotteries, then we would be seeing daily millionaires, from the SAME people. But clearly that is not happening and will not as the pendulum is a very delicate instrument to be used for good and not for self-aggrandizement or purposes unsuitable to good moral usage.

Incidentally, I am a Reiki master-teacher (Usui System).
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:21 am

lilsun wrote:The use of pendulum requires a detached mindset and good protection.Remember the pendulum is merely using your own energy and higher intuition to give you answers.The answers the pendulum gives is very prone to your emotional state.If you desire for it to swing in a particular direction,it can affect accuracy of the answers it gives.So always use it with a detached mindset.

Folks,

I am basically speaking a very ordinary person that you would sit next to, if you use public transit (bus, train, tram, etc). I feed myself and my family through a regular job (mundane) and do not have any particular POWERS etc! Never felt the desire to even seek that path, although I have always been drawn to occultism from childhood and tried lots of things, but never with gain or power in mind, rather just drawn to that mystic realm where as I eventually came to the realization that energies existed. Perhaps I sensed those, though I have always shunned sensationalism and had to, because I have a very mundane job and role in this lifetime! :-)

Through thick and thin and migration and moves, I moved away from the mystic and yet NOT-SO land (India) to the West where I continued my pursuit of err umm mundane and pragmatic pursuits! To learn and to make a living and to raise a family, and all that nine yard stuff!

But something remained with me and kept pushing me on and egging me on to remain connected to mysticism and occultism. It involved pendulums and energies!

Reiki finally brought a paradigm shift for me personally and privately! One of my children suffered from recurrent ear infections and antibiotics after antibiotics, I was getting concerned about the status of hearing in this individual! Looking back, I would be more scared and concerned about the auditory damage that high volume listening of these teenagers than their early childhood recurrent ear infections!

So, anyway, some 20 years ago, I drifted into Reiki, or maybe She called me, as we are told by Reiki traditions! I would not go into details of the training etc, but when as a Reiki-I, initiate, I arrived home, guess who was the first guinea-pig? After a few years of continual antibiotic regimens, suddenly in weeks changes were noted and the ear infections subsided and no more antibiotics! I was convinced! And went on to higher levels as they presented themselves and other modalities that all deal with energy healing!

I have always vehemently fought and denied the thought that I was intuitive or specially-gifted and similar CRAP and I am generally glad that I did, for it shielded me from 'dark holes' that many fall in but do not realize! Enough said!

Pendulum is a tool and not vested with any special abilities or power! But once one is attuned to and sincerely OPEN to the energies that coexist with our physical realm, they can teach us and help! Just as any physical tool would! If used wisely.

And NEVER selfishly! And the same is true for other divinatory tools including astrology, cards, remedial devices and the whole gamut of those!

Any divinatory tool be it pendulum or this or that or the other, must not be used in the mind-set of FINDING (as if that were our entitlement! As I see and sense some in different mystical sub-fora...) but in the mindset of *becoming open (neutral) and silently and gently opening to RECEIVE*

Not a universal promise, for others have claimed that for them, other techniques work!

We are all, after all, INDIVIDUALS! ;-)

Love, Light, Reality!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Reiki”