What is Reiki ?

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Grandflower

What is Reiki ?

Post by Grandflower » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:17 pm

Hi Guys...
i am not familiar with Reiki . What is it . I would be pleased to get your help about this term . Thanks
Grandflower

Celestial

What Reiki is.

Post by Celestial » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:32 am

Hi Grandflower, you ask what is Reiki. First of all let me introduce myself by saying that I am a Reiki master-teacher, Usui System.

Reiki is benevolent, spiritual energy that comes from God. As such it is God who is in complete control over this energy. The practitioner or master is only the "channel" for the energy. Reiki has its own consciousness in that it knows where to go and does not need to be directed.

The word Reiki can be divided into two syllables. "Rei" means coming from God, and "Ki" means the life energy that is provided by God.

Reiki was rediscovered in the late 1800's by Dr. Mikao Usui of Japan. He had a twenty-one day experience on top of a mountain and due to that experience Reiki was rediscovered and brought forth by Dr. Usui.

Reiki has three basic Degrees. Reiki I, Reiki II, and Reiki III/master.

In each class the initiate is taught something different and must be initiated or "attuned" to that degree by a qualified, certified Reiki master.

There is much to know about Reiki and Reiki is not learned from books, films, recordings, by distance, etc. in the Usui System. It takes a Reiki master to administer the initiations or attunements to the student in person.

If there is anything else you wish to know, and you are still monitoring this thread, feel free to ask me.

Many blessings to you.
Last edited by Celestial on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Evard

Post by Evard » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:46 am

Hello Grandflower . :-D I am Evard .

OK .,. the Usai system is Divine in respect of higher learning to begin
thought of the invisible practice of intuition leading to healing master .

Reiki : my opinion . What the body perceives as pain and stress to the
psyche of healing in regard to invisible stresses known to be healed by
heat or soothing of the mind and body in relation to unbounding the !@!
Reiki receiving to begin detecting bodily dishumor , not of fluids though
to begin detecting invisible or "spiritual" binding at the place of the new
shoulder or the hip in case of leg compression .,. the initial Rei Ki ways
will ask the healer politely to advise in unbinding invisible stressed aum
the setting of likeness to invisible 'corded' pain producer at shoulder en
ways [weis] heat would be applied to deny pained cover uh Rei Ki one .     Rei~Ki two heals the psyche . ~* Amaste :-D

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:16 am

What is Reiki? or Energy healing?

For me, looking aack, it was an oasis!

Did I need it? Perhaps not! Really?

Am I really? YES!!

When my child was suffering from ear infections, moltivated by earlier nudgings back in 1995 Reiki appeared!

Reiki _It was a difficult experience but the universer helped! Particularly the feet chakra part that was not covered in my course but at the end of the first day of training, The universe moved in!

Sometimes when you are ready and simply jump in with full trust, the universer (MA) is there to make sure that you do not sink :-)...
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Chrysolite

Post by Chrysolite » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:08 am

Reiki is an ancient healing art that promotes the body’s natural ability to heal. It clears out any blockages and restores balance which allows the body’s energy to flow freely.

Return to “Reiki”