Best resources

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bkesm605

Best resources

Post by bkesm605 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:45 am

I very interested in finding out more about Reiki and more on the scientific side of things. As in the energy and being able to direct it.
Thanks
Katy Snodgrass

Rohiniranjan

Re: Best resources

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:56 am

bkesm605 wrote:I very interested in finding out more about Reiki and more on the scientific side of things. As in the energy and being able to direct it.
Thanks
FWIW, and you may choose to ignore my well-meant advice, but the energies as often referred to as -- Healing energies, are beyond Science's slicing and dicing and palpable measurements approach which suits well, so far, only physical entities, quantities and realm.

Healing energies Reiki, Chi, Pranic etc etc have discernible influences on physical matter but they are not physical (like heat, magnetism, light, etc) and so to shove them into the box defined by science (based on its dealings with the physical material domain) would be frustrating and self-defeating.

But it is your personal choice and path, so please carry on as you wish and please.

I personally would not worry to much and become too anal at the very early stage of one's learning (attunement) in trying to figure out what it is, where it comes from, where it resides, how it operates etc.

As one grows more comfortable and familiar with the FEEL of these healing energies, they enlarge the options and understanding about themselves and paths and opportunities open up. Patience and steadfastness of pursuit are necessary and the basic requirement.

Trust in yourself and your personal experiences and you shall see how your PATH opens up. Just as it was meant to, given dedication, openess and sincerity!

Love and Light and Healing!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Reiki”