Reiki

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:01 pm

Rohiniranjan

Why hasnt our path crossed on Mystic Board so far? Is that another one of Universe's mystiques......?

Nice to make your acquaintance :)

Susie Psychic

Post by Susie Psychic » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:32 pm

cedars wrote:
Very well put Rohiniranjan :)
You guys are so patient with all this flood of posts and questions from the same person, but to a board newbie it is a tad offputting having to sift through them all every day.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:48 pm

Susie Psychic wrote:
cedars wrote:
You guys are so patient with all this flood of posts and questions from the same person, but to a board newbie it is a tad offputting having to sift through them all every day.
Point well made and noted, Ma'am! My apologies to newbies!

Love, Light, Peace and Healing!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:53 pm

Susie Psychic wrote:Self healing is supposed to  help with your health but really reiki is not the best way to personally develop. You need to follow the levels and learn more about each one and then you should understand. Which level reiki are you at?
By "health", did you mean physical health alone or also mental, and spiritual health.

In this context, The World Health Organization (WHO) defined health in its broader sense in 1946 as "a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity."

In 1946, in the modern medicine framework, "Spiritual" would have been a taboo word or at least 'politically-incorrect' in that professional sector, although probably now boundaries are wider and many modern hospitals and practitioners are more open to alternative modalities of healing and I am not referring to Dr. Chopra alone, but many others who are accepting of reiki, other energy healings, therapeutic touch etc etc etc! Many even provide such services and provide spiritual aid volunteers to work side by side with other benevolent volunteers, that were at one time called 'Candy-stripers', if I recall correctly!

Times have changed over the passage of time! Society has grown more mature and open and accepting!

Love, Light, Healing Reality!

Rohiniranjan

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:56 am

Susie Psychic wrote:
cedars wrote:
I have written to you via PM Susie..

Susie Psychic

Post by Susie Psychic » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:20 pm

Thanks guys,

Rohinranjan, health is all aspects I think. Perhaps sometimes a person can be unwell and reiki can help to heal them but still leave them sick and uncured? As if the reiki allows a peacefulness and acceptance, and can help remove pain and alter perceptions so that the person does feel better even though they still have the problem. That's my experience anyway :)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:30 am

Susie Psychic wrote:Thanks guys,

Rohinranjan, health is all aspects I think. Perhaps sometimes a person can be unwell and reiki can help to heal them but still leave them sick and uncured? As if the reiki allows a peacefulness and acceptance, and can help remove pain and alter perceptions so that the person does feel better even though they still have the problem. That's my experience anyway :)

Yes Susie! I agree in part with your summarization of the situation.

I have believed always that total health is about finding the 'point of balance'! Between the physical, mental and spiritual. Individually, neither may be perfect but when they attain a balanced state, mutually, health ensues and so does contentment and peace!

It is a fine balance, that many seek and Reiki helps, as do other healing modalities. The beauty of energy-healing (all variants) is that it does not get in the way of other modalities and is BENIGN in that sense!

It is all about personal development and coming to terms with REALITY!

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Susie Psychic

Post by Susie Psychic » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:22 pm

Love and Light to you too :)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:50 am

Susie Psychic wrote:Love and Light to you too :)
Thank you very much, Ma'am, for your kind generosity.

Love and Light and Healing to ALL!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Reiki”