Reiki

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

symulhaque

Reiki

Post by symulhaque » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:56 am

How can i use Reiki for my personal development?
symulhaqu07eee

Susie Psychic

Post by Susie Psychic » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:15 pm

Self healing is supposed to  help with your health but really reiki is not the best way to personally develop. You need to follow the levels and learn more about each one and then you should understand. Which level reiki are you at?

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:32 am

What do mean by levels? Plz, give me the details about it.Thanks
symulhaqu07eee

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:40 am

What are the benefit of it?
symulhaqu07eee

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:38 pm

symulhaque wrote:What are the benefit of it?

Symulhaque,

While there are no boundaries etc other than what we place due to our background, conditioning and other personal attributes etc or personal karma (life-plan or lessons we came to this life-time to learn etc) -- I feel that it is best not to approach healing modalities be it reiki or other forms and path in the mindset of someone subscribing to a training or course. It is not about benefits or risks which is the usual mode in which we operate for worldly ventures.

One thing is certain, after one gets 'called to' as it is described, to reiki or whatever, and practices, inner changes will take place. Subtle in some cases, more obvious in others. Here is where an aspect comes to fore which is common between reiki and any other modality or in general any training or avocation. The more you focus on it and practice, practice, practice, the more you understand its nuances and beauty and many questions about it and about things in general get answered and subside. Your confidence in general improves, your demeanour changes and compassion increases and so does your tolerance and there grows a tendency to not sweat the small stuff or agonize over it.

That said, everyone on this path is embarking on a very personal journey for which there is no accurate guide book or guide that will be able to make sense to you or accurately predict your own personal path and be able to answer all questions to your satisfaction.

So, do it! The risk: you may not feel your investment ($$) was worthwhile, particularly if you do not follow all the instructions for practice, self-healing, clearing, etc in other words always looking for receiving instead of balanced giving and receiving (and I do not mean just in a pecuniary, actuarial sense!). The benefits: The sky is the limit and again not in the pecuniary sense alone!

That said, if there are misgivings, doubts, scepticism -- don't jump into it half-heartedly. Wait till you get the inner call, and the stronger it is the better. And, you cannot go wrong then.

If all that is not personal development, then what is...?

Love, Light, Clarity!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:41 pm

Thank you sir for your kind information.
symulhaqu07eee

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:17 pm

When and  how i will get inner call?
symulhaqu07eee

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:31 pm

symulhaque wrote:When and  how i will get inner call?
In most cases I have seen, when the call comes, you would know. Stop worrying about it and from your side get familiar with what reiki is and what other options are there. Lots of books and articles are there, including on internet.

And now please don't ask the question, "Which book...?" ;-)

If you are serious, climb out of the chair and walk to the library or book store and plunge in!

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:15 pm

Thanks for your suggestions.
symulhaqu07eee

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:13 pm

If you are serious, climb out of the chair and walk to the library or book store and plunge in!

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan
Very well put Rohiniranjan :)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:52 pm

cedars wrote:

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan
Very well put Rohiniranjan :)
Thanks Cedars! For Sam on google, I did a search and WOW!!

About 4,060,000 results (0.20 seconds)
Showing results for articles about reiki

Love light and reality!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:20 pm

I know my friend :)

When I was writing my own Reiki manuals, there was a bank of information on the internet, not to mention books by renowned Masters and so on... that at some stage I became quite choosy as to whose writings stood to make sense and whose did not..

Thank you for sharing the above with me.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:35 am

cedars wrote:I know my friend :)

When I was writing my own Reiki manuals, there was a bank of information on the internet, not to mention books by renowned Masters and so on... that at some stage I became quite choosy as to whose writings stood to make sense and whose did not..

Thank you for sharing the above with me.
Dear Cedars,

Back in mid-90s when I received my level I attunement, before I showed up, I had written up an article (call it a journal!) on theoretical Reiki and shared it with her...! I am almost sure that Linda never read it! Why would she? She was already beyond that, at that point!

Despite the hollow bamboo dragon breath which broke down my student 'partner' and all weepy, and while she shared with us her plight, I felt compassion and much love. Later on the mystery resolved! At least for me!!

Later that night, as I was going over the experiences of my day one, my feet suddenly grew very warm in the socks region! It was a very comforting feeling. Linda could not explain it -- she never touched my feet!

I was also attuned to compuserve during those days and a reiki master privately told me that she always included the feet of acolytes in Reiki-I attunements (whole body!) and she thought that what my teacher missed during the 'Tangible' session, the Universe fixed it, as was necessary!

Maybe I just got lucky or whatever! I think I prepared well and my first awareness came way back in mid-70s that energy healing is not mumbo-jumbo! It took me twenty years from that point to actual attunement!

Hence I tell everyone -- There is no need to rush! When the time is right, the call will come!!

Love, Light, Reality!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:28 am

Hence I tell everyone -- There is no need to rush! When the time is right, the call will come!!
Reiki I came to me  or creeped up on me when I knew nothing about Reiki... but it was a time in my life that the inner self (soul) was searching for something.... and bang, I came face to face with Reiki.... The rest is history..

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:45 pm

cedars wrote:
Reiki I came to me  or creeped up on me when I knew nothing about Reiki... but it was a time in my life that the inner self (soul) was searching for something.... and bang, I came face to face with Reiki.... The rest is history..
I am not surprised, Cedars. Hence we are called individuals! :-)

Love and Light and variety!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Reiki”