Reiki

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

symulhaque

Reiki

Post by symulhaque » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:20 pm

How can i cleanse my room with Reiki? Is there any way to bring light energy and love back to my room or house ?
symulhaqu07eee

Rohiniranjan

Re: Reiki

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:34 pm

symulhaque wrote:How can i cleanse my room with Reiki? Is there any way to bring light energy and love back to my room or house ?
If you are attuned, you would know that already!

First step is attunement.

Look for a local Reiki Master, where you currently live.

Love, Light, Attunement!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:06 am

Thanks for your reply. But how can i find a good Reiki master or how can i understand that he/she have good knowledge in Reiki.
symulhaqu07eee

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:41 pm

No one can answer that.... First, you should meet him/her and see how you resonate or connect with him/her.
The Reiki Master must also be a Teacher who is able to teach you and attune you in Reiki I - to start with.
I would not accept distance attunement if I were you.
Do it in person, if you are serious about this.

Also, the Reiki Master/Teacher should be able to attune/train you in the Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki method.

Susie Psychic

Post by Susie Psychic » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:22 pm

Ask to see their credentials and lineage.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:33 pm

cedars wrote:No one can answer that.... First, you should meet him/her and see how you resonate or connect with him/her.
The Reiki Master must also be a Teacher who is able to teach you and attune you in Reiki I - to start with.
I would not accept distance attunement if I were you.
Do it in person, if you are serious about this.

Also, the Reiki Master/Teacher should be able to attune/train you in the Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki method.
Fully agree! The "distance" dimension begins with attunement at Level II and until one has arrived that level and practiced that level for a while, one neither becomes a transmitter nor a receiver, to use the Radio analogy! :-)

Sam, assuming he is asking and exploring not only Reiki but pretty much many avenues on Mystic Board, like a web-saavy modern consumer, will remain in the doldrums of uncertainty, I am afraid!

The angel said, "Jump!". they hesitated, so the angel repeated the instruction a few times! Finally, some of them 'jumped'

They flew!

Love and Light and Reality!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 am

Thanks for your positive reply. Seriously i want to learn it as it brings light in every aspects of life.
symulhaqu07eee

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:52 pm

symulhaque wrote:Thanks for your positive reply. Seriously i want to learn it as it brings light in every aspects of life.
Since you do not live in a bubble (presumably?) and doing consumer-research the more you delay the first contact, the more confusing the process will grow.

Meet a few local Reiki Masters, talk to them, use your instincts. Let them speak to you more, so that you can gauge your mutual compatibility. You are not likely to go wrong. And even if you pick the wrong person, attunement is not a one shot deal and in that sense not irreversible or un-correctable.

In my observation, the level II is the most important one, but ideally you would have some direct experience of Reiki and what it is all about and other details.
It helps to actually get a reki healing from the intended teacher even before getting the attunement. Particularly if you have no experience with Reiki energy, and just from what books etc you have read on it, or articles or word of mouth.

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:00 pm

Very well put Rohiniranjan.

I had a Reiki treatment with my first Master, spent some time with her and ventured into Reiki I and II with her. Whenit came to Reiki Master/Teacher level, my connection with my Master had expired due to certain reasons and I made contact with another Master with whom I got my Master attunement and Teacher training.

I also agree with you, just wanting from Symulhaque is not enough. We dont have all the answer for him. He should start doing some finger walking and some leg work as well if he is really serious about it.

All the best.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:28 pm

cedars wrote:Very well put Rohiniranjan.

I had a Reiki treatment with my first Master, spent some time with her and ventured into Reiki I and II with her. Whenit came to Reiki Master/Teacher level, my connection with my Master had expired due to certain reasons and I made contact with another Master with whom I got my Master attunement and Teacher training.

I also agree with you, just wanting from Symulhaque is not enough. We dont have all the answer for him. He should start doing some finger walking and some leg work as well if he is really serious about it.

All the best.
Sometimes, I feel that we are not writing just for Sam, but hopefully, others in the same boat as him and are silent and unsure readers of these sharing!

As long as someone gets helped, the effort is not wasted!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:51 am

Thanks rohiniranjan and cedars. Both of you inspire me a lot. Now, i can go to the Reiki master without any hesitation.
symulhaqu07eee

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:04 am

symulhaque wrote:Thanks rohiniranjan and cedars. Both of you inspire me a lot. Now, i can go to the Reiki master without any hesitation.

All the best and please do share with us how you fared on your Reiki path, after attunement!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Reiki”