Unintentional Energy Healing

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Mystic Mermaid

Unintentional Energy Healing

Post by Mystic Mermaid » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:47 pm

I have some questions. I won't go into too much background, if needed I will explain further the situation. In short, I have this amazing connection with this person, which ultimately led me to practice kundalini reiki, there we always strange occurrences that came out of me when we were together.

I started to feel not myself last week. I also did not hear from him. This past Monday I woke up with a sore throat that went away after about an hour which I knew it was not my own. I called to make a doctor appointment for still feeling ill. I then heard from this person that day letting me know, was sick. Tuesday, I wake up and feel even worse, I ask how this person is doing? And I get told that the sore throat is gone and the sore throat of the other person is also gone. Which I was sleeping when this healing happened, and I was not intentionally or willingly healing. I knew this sore throat I got told about was not mine to take. So my question is what happened? This person believes (or is in denial rather) that our connection still exists, when  I didn't call for the healing to happen. I have since started building a shield up for me, so I don't get anymore invaders in.

This all surprised me, that even when I have now disconnected (not broken the karmic band) there comes a time each day since that I get this pain in my upper back in-between my chicken wings, where I have heard is the back door to your heart. And I get just this knowing sense that its this person.

I will at random get a pain in the upper back and I will feel extreme happiness and then great sadness that does soon fade. I don't think this person is happy with the decision recently made. The sore throat meaning the truth was not able to be spoken, why when I knew what it was, I didn't want to take the sore throat away because I didn't feel that realization would be made and my gut told me not to take it. I guess another question is how can this person say there's no connection but clearly can pick out my unique frequency?

I try not to be invasive right now as I want to have lessons be learned in a natural way. However I do feel a black aura all around this person and in the home. Recently a new change has happened and I keep sensing its toxic, and not good. I can't say these things as this person either won't believe me or push closer to this toxic thing/person. It was starting to take over, this has happened in the past.

A black form takes over this person, and it's when I'm absent from this person's life- on request. What do I do? I have stopped doing healing energy, on this person because I don't want anything to do with this toxic force that has now entered. Help/advice, thanks! :)
"Love is a meeting of two souls, fully accepting the dark and the light within each other bound by the courage to grow through struggle into bliss."

Return to “Reiki”