Reiki and non-living forms...?

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rohiniranjan

Reiki and non-living forms...?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:11 am

Dear Friends,

Reiki as a strengthening and healing energy has widely been applied and accepted for living beings: humans, animals (generally pets), and even plants.

In the case of non-living things, crystals (and pendulums) have been reported to have been influenced and experimented/used with Reiki and similar energy-forms but has anyone associated or used Reiki (for example) with inanimate objects? Any forms of use etc.?

If you feel uncomfortable or unwilling to discuss publicly to share, I would love to hear about your experiences in solemn and sincere confidentiality privately about this.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:32 am

If you feel uncomfortable or unwilling to discuss publicly to share, I would love to hear about your experiences in solemn and sincere confidentiality privately about this.
But if you possibly can please continue to post all your relevant experiences on the forum itself, so that we can all share and learn from them.

Please do not feel embarrassed for using Reiki on inanimate objects, as this is a very valuable way of demonstrating that Reiki does not work, simply because a person believes and expects that it will.

Evidently Reiki can be used for charging quartz crystals.

And of course crystals can be used to both amplify and focus the Reiki healing energies, when treating a patient
We Reiki practitioners can charge a crystal with Reiki energy by holding it between our hands closed over the crystal.
http://79.170.40.40/light-reiki.co.uk/c ... reiki.html

Cheers,

EoT

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:00 am

Though I have not applied this myself, (other than energy work with crystals ) I have friend that applies Reiki on a various objects, (meals, water, money etc) to amplify the usage) I have perused the website Reiki Rays that explains a lot more. But I am still exploring information regarding Reiki so its a learning process for me that is for certain :D
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."

"be the change you wish to see in the world" Ghandi

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:53 pm

I am a Reiki Master and I would encourage applying Reiki on any inanimate object from food items to a machinery..... It is your intent that will do the job and not the living or the not living state of the object.

Happy to discuss this matter further..

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:48 am

Cedars

Would you yourself, apply Reiki to Tarot Cards before a reading, does it work that way, to charge them per se?

SW
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."

"be the change you wish to see in the world" Ghandi

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:58 am

I wouldn't go as far as that.... I dont follow certain traditional 'rules' or concepts about discharging or charging the cards. I do what feels right for me and that is just keep the cards in their usual place and use them as and when needed.
I dont remember ever fanning the cards or doing things of that sort.
But... it is all down to you.... If intuitively you feel that you should, then just do it.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:24 am

Thank you Eot, SW and Cedars for your sharings and questionings and CARING...

All questions and answers were much appreciated here.

Crystals are different, as per my understanding and experience/observation! Even special...?

I was thinking of my "cruise-control" and more recently, my radio with its dead-dying battery-cells that were causing the problem and which Ma Reiki (bless Her!) resolved so simply and I could listen-on and hear the message!

Yes, Cedars, it all depends on the personal intent and purity of it; there is really NO LIMIT! As those symbols were meant to imply, when we were introduced to those!!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Talia

Post by Talia » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:17 pm

Hi, I hope I can join in, I use reiki on my cards, I find that reiki can help anything even my laptop!  I find that I can also send reiki through things, it really is quite useful, it is as if the channel opens through a tree or table or laptop or handshake.

Crystals love reiki and I also reiki a lot of my jewelery and rings. One thing that doesn't like it is any watch I get near lol.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:19 pm

Talia wrote:Hi, I hope I can join in, I use reiki on my cards, I find that reiki can help anything even my laptop!  I find that I can also send reiki through things, it really is quite useful, it is as if the channel opens through a tree or table or laptop or handshake.

Crystals love reiki and I also reiki a lot of my jewelery and rings. One thing that doesn't like it is any watch I get near lol.

Hmmm...! Maybe I should try that when giving jyotish readings! Should I be taking the permission from the nativity I am reading for? They have given me permission to use astrology on their personal charts but not using reiki etc.

Better safe than sorry! What do you folks opine...?

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Talia

Post by Talia » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:01 pm

I always ask permission :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:09 pm

I do not ask for permission to send Reiki healing to my loved ones! After all, I intend the very best for them and should they disagree? The only thing I do is I send it to them when they are either asleep or not into their daily work or other routine.  Just to play safe.

But when it is not a family member and people who have no idea what Reiki is, I ask for their consent if they would like some healing to be sent.

Besides Reiki, I also give other holistic therapies including massage. Reiki travels through my massage moves and,therefore, it is not always practical to ask consent or permission from clients. I believe both modalities are working at the same time. Whilst the client has willingly come to receive massage or reflexology, the energy flow is directed through intent to the client's highest good.

Sometimes this 'permission' thing gets over rated in my opinion.

Talia

Post by Talia » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:15 pm

cedars wrote:I do not ask for permission to send Reiki healing to my loved ones! After all, I intend the very best for them and should they disagree? The only thing I do is I send it to them when they are either asleep or not into their daily work or other routine.  Just to play safe.
But you realise the potential impact of sending reiki at wrong times. There are many times that people, even loved ones, may not want reiki sent. I think it all depends on the circumstance.

But when it is not a family member and people who have no idea what Reiki is, I ask for their consent if they would like some healing to be sent.

Besides Reiki, I also give other holistic therapies including massage. Reiki travels through my massage moves and,therefore, it is not always practical to ask consent or permission from clients. I believe both modalities are working at the same time. Whilst the client has willingly come to receive massage or reflexology, the energy flow is directed through intent to the client's highest good.

Sometimes this 'permission' thing gets over rated in my opinion.
You sound like an experienced practitioner, that has morals and cares deeply. Do you ever add crystals into your massage, for instance getting your client to pick a crystal and hold it?

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:21 pm

Whoever I send Reiki to, I always wish them to receive in their own good time. That is of paramount importance. Sometimes I get requests from friends to send Reiki to a name who they believe will benefit from Reiki. I send it without question for that person's highest good.  During my distant Reiki I usually get an intuitive feeling as to where (which area of body) that person might be needing the Reiki.

Thank you. I am a Reiki Master/Teacher.

I do not know much about Crystals. In fact, I am thinking of doing Crystal therapy to incorporate it with my Reiki treatments. But I also need to look at the practical-economic side of these studies. Crystal therapy on its won will not bring any revenue.... Therefore, I have decided to go to Hot Stone massage.

Yes, we need to earn a living too :)

Talia

Post by Talia » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:30 pm

Hot stone massage is really good. Little outlay at first and a really nice experience. Health and Safety comes into it's own there with heating and cleaning etc.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:12 pm

Talia wrote:I always ask permission :)
Since is much higher than most of us, we should request our higher self to connect to the client's higher self and figure out the permissions and agreement etc at Their level!

We are but meagre instruments not the source of The Energy! ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Reiki”