On Line Reiki Training.... moved from the Tarot Forum

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

TarotModerator

On Line Reiki Training.... moved from the Tarot Forum

Post by TarotModerator » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:06 pm

cedars wrote:
Talia wrote:
You are welcome,  You could always take a reiki course online? In fact it may help with soothing your energies and giving you focus? I am a reiki Master and there are a lot of good online trainers

I am sorry I have to disagree with you Talia, as Reiki cannot be taught on line, no matter how good is the tutor. An attunement is something very personal and I do not believe in these on-line and remote attunements.  Reiki is a one-to-one connection with the student and the Master and I strongly oppose these on-line training/attunements or even those done via a DVD....

Sorry for my strong opposition on this topic, but Reiki is one thing that cannot or should not be done on line.

Yours humbly and with respect.

Of course you are welcome to disagree but perhaps you might like to discuss this with me in the reiki area then and not on a reading thread, I'm sure that a moderator can transfer these posts, then I can put my experiences forward without detracting from the op's reading
We run a self study course in Tarot...please sign up..work together with your fellow students...and if further help is needed...ask for help....

Return to “Reiki”