Amazing point of view!

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MarcoAZS

Amazing point of view!

Post by MarcoAZS » Wed May 16, 2007 2:57 am

Hey how are ya all doing?  :smt006
im doing well by the way  :smt003

Today I was talking with a friend about reincarnation, god and all this stuff, and I asked him if he belived in reincarnation, ok I begged him to give his point of view  :smt003 and it worked LOL
The amazing thing is that in this life I never heard of such point of view, he said he belive in reincarnation in a very different way, that for humans yes its only one life, but he said that every soul has to go to every life experience this means plants animals till humans, all of them one life but it in someway is in a form of reincarnation... it got me thinking, still its not my way of seeing things but it still got me thinking? What ya all think about it?
               Cya
Lights and Surprises!
MarcoAZS

adam smith

thinking of reincarnation

Post by adam smith » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:23 pm

when I first look at this subj. I found the basic is your soul goes thought all form of life here on the earth from the smallest to the way we are now and what I think at my age we been here for all of the life of the earth from the first to the last in one form or an other and we been beyond the stars as well fore we are a part of our GOD as he is a part of us and that workes the best fore me and seem to make you stop and think just what life is and where do we go from here we may in the end begin a new place and time it will be the same but it will teach us more about our selfes and our GOD in the end so so tell me what you may think about this way of thinking
                                      and have a nice day :-)

Evie

Post by Evie » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:59 pm

Hello  MarcoAZS   :smt006        

I am open-minded and I love all animals and even talk to my plants,
but  I totally  resist this idea that we could have been or might be in another
life an animal. Although I believe there are animals in the after
life and plants as well,  I have a hard time with accepting this  concept.   :smt102

P E A C E
Evie :smt109

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:54 pm

Just because someone has an idea does not make it right or valid or even interesting.If you accept reincarnation then you have to accept the rationale behind it.
If you are looking from a buddhist perspective or a hindu perspective - then fine becaus they came up with reincarnation as a concept, but you can't take that idea out of that context and mess about with it - it makes no sense.
I for instance would love examine the ideas around string theory, but in oreder to think about it I would have to take on board the whole lump of modern physics ansd I can't be bothered to learn about it.
This is much the same with your friend he wants to fiddle with the idea but can't be bpthered to learn about the surrounding ideas.
So no I wasn't a cabbage in an earlier life (I might well be a cabbage now but that's existentialism for you).

headache

my experince..

Post by headache » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:34 pm

Hi MarcoAZS...

At the age of 5yrs. I started to remember the last scene of my last life.  I was an 18 yr.old male shot dead by the cops in Chicago, Oct. 1958 and I was born in Chicago April 1959. I can't remember any other lives. So, my experince is that we do come back as humans, but I've no doubt sometimes for whatever reasons we may experince other life forms. Hope this gives you some food for thought.

From 1 student to another,
                                                       best wishes,
                                                                  Headache

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:39 pm

I do believe in reincarnation,i do believe that we can come back as animals etc,dont know about plants though,but thats my opinion.I guess some come back to finish their lessons and some might like it here....I am open to other peoples thoughts on this subject though.And i think alot of what we are and how we are can carry over to the next life,to a point....

Cheers Tamara  :smt051

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”