The end game.

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

epsilonsmirror

The end game.

Post by epsilonsmirror » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:53 am

I dont believe it can, because the experience is knowledge regardless of how the life begins or ends.
In my estimation even suicides and murderers have gained something.
Perhaps the next life for them will be a criminologist,forensic pathologist,detective or psychologist.
Or it may even save thier life because they know what to do or how to act to save themselves.
Intimate knowledge of the mind of a criminal or bad person may just be the thing that saves an innocent from death.
And parents the sad fate of a missing child or burying them young.
Hmmmmmmmmmm,what do you think? :)  :smt059

Rihannsu

Post by Rihannsu » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:30 pm

I agree,every life is a lesson.We may fail in learning it,but we are always returned to live again and to be sure we learned lesson.However live can not be lived in vain.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:50 pm

This concept has always puzzled me, not re-incarnation but the idea we are here to learn a lesson.
Is there supposed to be some scheme, some grand design in my life?
I know I've been lucky, far more fortunate than most but the lessons I've learned only seem to tell me that life is a lottery that no-one can predict.
Perhaps that's it, that's my lesson, life cannot be planned out, merely lived one day at a time.

carte_blanche

Post by carte_blanche » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:46 pm

I think imagining about this is a signal of you entering a zone of insanity and total idealism.

taina

always evolution

Post by taina » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:21 pm

hi epsilons,

from the experiences i have had working with reincarnation in myself and others for decades i have learned that what you are saying is true.  the only additional comment i would have is that sometimes we are working on learning or accomplishing something and it takes more than one life to do it.

because a lifetime can then end in apparent failure, it looks tragic to the outside observer.  but if the failure did not occur at the end of a lifetime or to end the lifetime and the person went on to suceed later in life no one would be at all concerned.  when the success - or final fulfillment of the lesson needs to take place in a future life it is really no different from waking up and doing better the next day.  it is just a matter of scale.  and the soul is quite serene about all of this.

taina

tlsmith1138

Post by tlsmith1138 » Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:17 am

The lessons we learn or do not learn from life to life are perfect indicators of what our eternal selves are really like. What would you act like if you didn't know who you were or what hangs in the balance concerning how you behaved? There hangs truth. Where a man finds no law, he makes his own. How selfish, cruel, kind or helpful would you be? They say absolute power corrupts absolutely. How corrupt does access to any particular amount of power, make you? Some lessons are nothing more than learning to understand those who are not like us. People good or evil. People brave or cowardly. Etc.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”