Titanic

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

gigihealys

Titanic

Post by gigihealys » Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:31 am

Okay, so this may sound incredibly crazy, but you never know. About a year back, I had one of the most vivid dreams I'd ever had, which is saying a lot, because all of my dreams are vivid beyond belief. I dreamt that I was a passanger on the Titanic. I remember walking around the ship, and then drowning. What I mostly remember is the iciness of the water. It was so cold, and it was so real that when I woke up, I was shivering and gasping for breath. I was so cold, I had to snuggle in comforters and sheets in 90 degree weather, and ever since, I had a feeling in my gut that I may have died there. Does anyone think this is likely, or does it sound like just a dream? Thanks for the help!

Love,
Lorelai

carte_blanche

Post by carte_blanche » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:52 pm

Well...simple question...how often have you watched James Cameron's Titanic? Did you see the movie a few days before this dream occured to you? Its quite likely that you loved the film and loved Leo/Kate (depending on your sex pref) and would dream to be with your fav actor in the film leading t your imagination. Dont get me wrong but this is purely your sub conscious and hence you wont realize the significance of this.

Forest Of Mysteries

Post by Forest Of Mysteries » Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:20 pm

I think that the quality and vivid feel of a past life is unforgetable. You would know and if you think it may be, it probably is :)

Titanic is one of those mysteries, but it is rumoured that it wasn't the Titanic at all that sank...... which confirms my own suspicions, what about you?

eleventhdr

yeah i can belive it

Post by eleventhdr » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:15 am

because you see i was on that ship myself but unlike you i did get off in one of the life boats where were you maybe i could have helped you somehow i was a nine year old female in that life and was one of the few who tried to reason with the captain not to keep up that deadly spped in an ice field in april it seemed to me to be very stupid oh well did we somehow met each other in all of the confusion i might have helped you get off if you had been able to find me and do so that was my lsrt life as a female and i was killed later in that lifetime in 1929 i have gotten bits and pieces of that lifetime from time to time.

i was suppose to have been a girl in this life i ma in now but ssomehow i ened up in a mlae body again which i hate my soul si feamle and longs to be at peace as such!

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”