Past Life/Reincarnation Discussion Question(s)

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pinkspikes

Past Life/Reincarnation Discussion Question(s)

Post by pinkspikes » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:31 am

Alright so I would just like to start of by saying I in know way believe that the following information is from reliable sources. In fact I question it which is why I'm here.

My brother and sister both had reoccuring "dreams" of them dying in some tragic ways (my sister died in a fire and my brother in a war) when they both were around 5. My mother and grandmother went to assume that these were their past lives.

I've never had any reoccuring dreams like that. My mother told me that when I was born she looked into my eyes and knew I was an old soul.  guess I acted like I had been there before completely calm and composed.

Recently I had some bad issues with people around me. I felt betrayed by people again and again. My friend Genevieve who is a practicing Pagan and a little psychic said that this was probably happening to me because I was paying for something I had done wrong in my past life.

I really believe that our soul comes back to this world to experience or learn something to help itself grow. I guess I just want to know what I'm here for today and what my soul used to be.

This is all very interesting to me becaus I love history as well and I guess it would be really nice to know what my little part in history was.

So, if anyone cares to discuss or explain something to me to help me understand anything some more - I would really appreciate that.

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:55 pm

If we all knew what we were here for  it would make things much easier! lol. But I wonder if you have tried to find out? Have you meditated and asked your inner voice? Have you tried a guided visualisation and see what comes up?

pinkspikes

Post by pinkspikes » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:10 am

I have yet to do that. I'm really interested in taking the time to learn how to really get into myself like that but lately with college and work and everything I'm always too stressed or my mind is too much in scrambles to actually relax.

I think I may actually need guided from someone who is capable of relaxing me - but I have yet to find anyone.

I'm not too worried about it though, I figure when the time comes - I'll run into someone who can help me.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”