old- souls. Everywhere?

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lexie1234

Post by lexie1234 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:54 pm

ohh i believe i am an old soul

however i i find myself "trying" to act young i do believe i have more of an advanced "spirit" than alot of other 15 year olds out there.

lexie

mysticalravenwind

old souls

Post by mysticalravenwind » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:33 pm

My daughter is wise beyond here years and beyond me she is only 17 and seems to carry the wieght of the things she knows very heavily sometimes...

stranded23

Post by stranded23 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:05 am

I think it depends on how old you think is an old soul. Normally when someone feels that the other person has an old soul then that persons soul might not be that old, they can be just older than you. Its mostly about your own perception. So keep that in mind when measuring other persons sence of age... This is the case with a little bit younger souls, older ones can sense more beyound their own souls age...

Anyone knows where i could find community or forum specially for old souls?

naturalmystic

Post by naturalmystic » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:33 pm

The very first time I was told I had an old soul, was when my mother was pushing me through the mall in a stroller! lol. I was only a few months of age. As I grew older, I heard this constantly.

In many ways I feel very wise. I do however feel immature sometimes.

Forest Of Mysteries

Post by Forest Of Mysteries » Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:18 pm

To me an old soul has been through many lives :) They have a depth of knowledge that just outweighs most peoples take on life.

Lexie, I agree, you feel a very wise old soul and I bet it is frustrating being a teenager for you?

Stranded, it would be boring with just old souls in the forum, and most oldies want to share and spread their learnings to other younger souls on their first few incarnations surely?

GeekyGranny

Old Soul Definition

Post by GeekyGranny » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:48 am

An "Old Soul" is simply a spiritual entity who has done many lifetimes and is ready to merge with All That Is or God as some put it.   An old soul is vegan and loves all without expecting anything in return.  An old soul has reached enlightenment where he/she has no ego but total love for themselves.  And that love is expressed outwardly to others.

We are all gods though.  We are part of god and we are all creators.  Before we are born, we chose what we want to learn.  Then we pick the parents who will place us in the position of learning that which we want.

Has anyone every read the Seth books?  He is a spirit entity who channeled through Jane Roberts up to the time she died in 1984.  Her husband is still alive and is now producing books from the readings that were never published before because they were meant for Jane and Robert (husband).

The original text has been archived at Yale University.  

I found my belief system in words in his book "The Nature of Personal Reality"  I was so delighted to read it.  I always believed in something that Catholic religion didn't teach.  But I could never put into words what it was.  Then I found it.

If anyone wants to read those books, start with "The Seth Material"  It was the first I think.

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:54 pm

I'm glad to see people are still posting on this. Hope everyone is good.

Love,
blackcat

jld

Post by jld » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:44 am

I read some of the quotes from the entity called Seth and also found it resonated with me. It was spiritually empowering in a sense. I don't know about what constitutes an old soul. People have told me that I am one before. I think I still have a lot to learn. Judging from all my karmic debt numbers numerologically speaking I must have been around before lol.  I have a sense that I have lived many lives. Were all souls created at the same time? So would an old soul be a soul that has lived many lives or a soul that is on a last incarnation. They could be one in the same. Sometimes when you look in peoples eyes you can almost tell if they have been around much or not.

spiritwingz

old souls

Post by spiritwingz » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:00 am

i have to agree with blackcat. i have the privledge of knowing a few old souls. they never have boasted about being so. it was i who picked up on the old souls around me. not sure what that means, if anything. it is in the eyes, a knowing.

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:28 am

I have met people who call themselves "old souls"  I myself have been told I am one a few times.  I think that the generalizations that you find about them is just that, a generlization.  Who you are today is partially influenced by what you have expierenced, and I believe that the same is true for "old souls".  There is a piece of all your pst lives in you, for good or bad.  An old soul may act slightly immature at times, but maybe only because they have the Fae in them or something of the sort.  As a whole, I think it is the complete makeup that determines you, regarless of old or new.  It is like reading what Aries, Leo, etc are like, it is only a generalization.  There is usually more to things if one is willing to look.  But that's just this human dreamer talking.

amarykans

here is what im told my soul is .

Post by amarykans » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:43 am

You Are a Newborn Soul  

You are tolerant, accepting, and willing to give anyone a chance.
On the flip side, you're easy to read and easily influenced by others.
You have a fresh perspective on life, and you can be very creative.
Nonconformist and nontraditional, you've never met anyone who's like you.

Inventive and artistic, you like to be a trendsetter.
You have an upbeat spirit and you like almost everything.
You make friends easily and often have long standing friendships.
Impulsive and trusting, you fall in love a little too easily.

Souls you are most compatible with: Bright Star Soul and Dreaming Soul

rrose

Post by rrose » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:27 am

according to numerolgy im an old soul i dont know if this is my last life. hope i get it this time ive been not a nice person in some of my past lives. i do get tired with all the anger. and my family has tons of psyic stories. i dont wear  this as a banner i think the only one who knows is the reader and my husband because he was there when i was read .

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”