Pastlife Regression Therapy.

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

BerithWoodwytch

Pastlife Regression Therapy.

Post by BerithWoodwytch » Sat May 10, 2008 12:39 pm

:smt006 Hi Everyone,

I only joined the site a couple of days ago and this is my first thread so I thought I'd make it about something I'm passionate about ... here goes.

I became a Pastlife Regression Therapist over 16yrs ago, after experiencing the first of 4 'spontaneous PLR's.

Prior to the first experience I'd never really had an opinion about multiple lifetimes one way or the other. So, after dismissing the possibility that I'd had some kind of mental breakdown, I began to look for substantiating evidence that would help to authenticate the people and places that I'd recalled, had really existed.
Imagine my suprise when I discovered they had !!!

These revelations prompted me to study 'Applied Psychology' & 'Hypnotherapy' (so that I might understand the workings of the human mind more clearly ... and begin to understand why I'd had these experiences). I found the whole concept fascinating but was also aware that when a client was under hypnosis, there's a high risk of suggestion being made by the therapist (accidentally or otherwise), as a result the 'memories' could be tainted and inaccurate. This means that the client would gain none of the benefits that 'Pastlife Regression Therapy' provides ... which kind of defeats the object !!!

So, I decided to develop a technique that did not use hypnotherapy to unlock the memories of my clients pastlives. Not only does this eliminate the anxiety often felt by some first-timers but also the risk of suggestion ... because the client is aware of everything they and I say during the session, meaning the recall is much 'cleaner'. An even bigger advantage of this method comes from the fact that the recall is much closer to 'spontaneous' pastlife recall.

I'd be happy to answer any questions that anyone might have on the subject.

MrPhatLips

Hey there

Post by MrPhatLips » Thu May 22, 2008 4:15 pm

Can you explain what the process entails for us? :) I would really appreciate it.

vixenangel

past lives

Post by vixenangel » Sat May 24, 2008 2:46 am

im not sure if i believe in reincarnation. i believe your spirit belongs to the one who created you from up above.

Marion

Post by Marion » Sun May 25, 2008 5:24 am

I would love to know more about what your technique involves.
Hugs
Marion

Antaresana

past Life regression Therapy

Post by Antaresana » Thu May 29, 2008 3:04 pm

hi there, I am very interested in past life regression work and have conducted  quite a few  regressions with my clients to enable them to work through and heal  past life difficulties that they have brought with them into this life, indeed I was healing a lady yesterday and as I was healing her I was spoken to by her higher self and learned that she had been a prisoner at Auschwitz but had not been gassed but had had to dig the graves for all the poor souls that had been killed in this way. When I was talking to her afterwards she quite spontaneously started to talk about her experience during world war two in Auschwitz and digging the mass graves.

Her eyes were quite haunted as she spoke but afterwards she recovered herself and  began to look a whole lot better than before I gave her the Reiki healing, I also used turquoise colour on her for her immune system which is compromised in this lifetime. She went home content in herself for the first time in a long while.

LeighDoo

past life regression therapy

Post by LeighDoo » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:32 pm

Hi!  I am very interested in doing past life regression therapy and I am not sure why.  Perhaps it is general curiosity.  I was first introduced to the idea as I was getting a Level 1 Reiki certification.  For some reason I have been in my mind blocked from doing it (perhaps it is me).  For example, my Reiki trainer keeps recommending other things as perhaps they are more important and my psychic (who also does life past regression therapy) didn't really push it when I brought it up.  So, with your background and experience do you have any comments for me?

Antaresana

past life regression

Post by Antaresana » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:47 am

Hi there, LeighDoo,

Thank you for your message and your questions.I cannot really say why your Reiki Trainer and psychic seem to be vague about you having past life regression therapy and  even, dare I say, against it. Some people get nervous when their clients suggest going to another therapist in case they find it more helpful. Maybe this is the case? Anyway in my view,which is only my view, you are free to pursue any path that will bring you to a greater understanding of your past and how that may be impacting your present life. : :smt006

LeighDoo

Pastlife Regression Therapy

Post by LeighDoo » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:35 pm

I see.  What I hear you saying is go for it.  Both my Reiki Trainer and Psychic off er pastlife regression therapy.  What should I look for in who offers the past life regression therapy.  Is it normally one session or is it mulitple sessions or does that depend on the individual.  Can you offer some examples of how people have reacted before, during and after pastlife regression therapy?  Thanks.

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:47 pm

hello everyone, i hear about pastlife regression just a few weeks a go. Actually i have an interest on this kind of therapy but still have some consideration. I want to ask, are there any bad effect that can result from this therapy?

Catra_4_u

Hey.

Post by Catra_4_u » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:36 pm

Can you tell me who I was in a past life? I've been told that I was female and was from a territory in Northern Afrika but I don't know if the people who told me this were correct or not.

MacLir

Post by MacLir » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:10 am

Can you teach me the technique?

agata

Post by agata » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:14 pm

fisk_82 wrote:I want to ask, are there any bad effect that can result from this therapy?
I guess that there are bad effects possible because you may discover something that will become a huge burden. That is why in my opinion there must be a purpose other than curiosity to rake up the past. If you really feel that without it you can't improve your current incarnation then go on, but if you just want an adventure then try to live your present life as best as you can! :)

kets999

Post by kets999 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:05 pm

Hi I am very much interested in this subject. Please could you help me to understand, how can start learning about past life regression and from where? Is something online available? or do you need trainer to get it right?

George_of_Jungle

Post by George_of_Jungle » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:37 am

i want to know my past life, i m very seriousl... its not adventrue, or curiosity... nothing like that...

i need to know the reason of my present situation,, why i got this kind of destiny,,, why i get unsuccessful, in love, family, business, job, and everything little things i do...

i get insulted and embarassed in day to day works... why ?

some of astrologers told me that i m receiving all this as punishment of past-life's karma,,, so i want to know what exactly i was in past -life... as in this life i have never ever done anything wrong,, infact i m very spiritual from my childhood...

PLEASE ANY PROFESSIONALS CAN HELP, PROVIDE ME ADDRESS AND CONTACT DETAILS. HOW FAR IT MAY BE I WILL COME ,, AND READY TO PAY FEES EVEN,, I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHATS THE TRUTH...

santhosh.G

Post by santhosh.G » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:08 am

sages have not only confirmd but also clearly seen rebirths..in Art of Living..in Bangalore ashram, there is Eternity process which is a 3 hr process inwhich one experiences past life..it could be 2 or 3 or more of past lives depending on the person's stamina.

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”